wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make enough for all of us HDZeta and we'll all be happy. I'd love to have all three but if I had to pick just one it'd be a one-click of TDK. That is of course, they don't make a trilogy box set.

Listen... this isn't going to be a trilogy box set like Jurassic Park... this is going to be like Terminator, 3 separate one-clicks. Wrap your mind around that now, avoid the disappointment later.

I want all 3 one-clicks, but if I could only have one (and it might come to that) it would be The Dark Knight.

Gold label usually depicts means that the steelbook will be exclusive to Hdzeta. Silver label means that the steelbook is non exclusive and can be bought at other retailers around the world or Asia without the goodies.
Thanks. I think my only Hdzeta release is Passengers and to me that seemed like a super deluxe edition compared to some steelbook packages out there. Really looking forward to owning these. I know a lot of people would prefer to have them all lumped together but I love the idea of each movie getting it's own booklet, cards, unique slipcover and unique steelbook cover. They're all such good films

I just hope HDzeta reveals the beautyshots for all editions and all three movies at the same time, no matter if the subsequent releases will be one month, two months or five months apart. Like they did with the steelbook artworks. It would make planning/deciding much easier. Background: I wouldn't want two full slips for the first two movies (if they did those again), and - let's say, for the sake of the argument - a double lenticular slip for the third.
However, it's pointless to make up such theories. HDzeta will handle this in whatever way they consider the best. We just need to wait and hope for the best, I reckon.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
I dont think we will see something very new on the slips, but just the fact that this trilogy is getting a proper premium release and the artworks will be finally used on slips is the news I have been waiting for a very long time.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Speculation on my part but I wonder if it will be a free gift for those who one click each version?

Well I would hope there would be a Super One Click for the 3 One Clicks. Depending on quantities, how lucky would you need to be to get into each separate group buy in time? Or would the group buys for each of the 3 titles take place on different dates?

Well I would hope there would be a Super One Click for the 3 One Clicks. Depending on quantities, how lucky would you need to be to get into each separate group buy in time? Or would the group buys for each of the 3 titles take place on different dates?

Different dates

Batman Begins in Oct
The Dark Knight in Nov
The Dark Knight Rises in Dec

As per previous info

Reactions: Stygian

I dont see this as being a hard release to get. Since they are doing their own steels should be at min. 2k run each if not more. So one would suspect we should all be able to get the steels.

I think the art on all of these would have been better as the ones used in the new filmbooks, especially this movie. Oh well.

02-410344.jpg

I dont see this as being a hard release to get. Since they are doing their own steels should be at min. 2k run each if not more. So one would suspect we should all be able to get the steels.

Yeah, the Gold Labels should have a higher print run compared to the paltry print run of the Silver Labels.

Reactions: silphalion
Status
Not open for further replies.