wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just see the box art of all 3 on twitter

The box art is exactly what I wanted on slips! So that’s a bit annoying! (For a non one clicker)

Edit: wx already posted

China pre-sale is in 2 weeks and supposedly this is being sold as one big bundle.

Any clarity please @wxlinkswd

Damn October is going to be tough, especially if Blufans sort out their current issues and want paying for the likes of Infinity War and Greatest Showman

Yeah I hope you can get 3 OC’s as singles and then the empty box (or the box together with the last OC), to avoid heavy duty charges. I’m sure if it’s shipped all together it will get picked up in customs no matter what value is stated on it. Might be a bit more in shipping but will likely tun out a lot cheaper that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Plus huge import tax on top coz I dont think such a box will pass through marked as 20usd lol I really hope these will be sold separately....
That's right, the huge box will be a target both for football as well as for the tax collector. It might be different if it ships separately or if it's somehow foldable.

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred and Hereticz
Yeah I hope you can get 3 OC’s as singles and then the empty box (or the box together with the last OC), to avoid heavy duty charges. I’m sure if it’s shipped all together it will get picked up in customs no matter what value is stated on it. Might be a bit more in shipping but will likely tun out a lot cheaper that way.
No, no, I swear it's $20 value...

Status
Not open for further replies.