wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everybody should just forget about it due to the potential hefty up front payment. Leave it alone, don't bother going for it, boycott the group buys, don't have your finger hovering over the tab, let it go, let it goooooo...

And I promise I'll do the same :naughty:

Looks great and all lying on its back open like that. But if you're going to display this on a shelf you would stand it up closed, right?

So wouldn't the box be standing on the flap? Will the flap be flat and even enough so that it doesn't wobble or fall over standing up?

Know what I mean?

Anybody have anything similar to this standing up on a shelf?

So are they selling these both as individuals and all 3 plus the boxset all in one expensive bunch? Also any idea on the quantites? This has to be a Gold Label release so I'm guessing based on previous boxsets 800-1200 of each.

if they're gonna do the huge box with 3 one clicks, and individual one clicks, and then single editions, I cant even imagine how small each allocation is gonna be for the groupbuy... a 2000 printrun could just be cut into tiny portions. a little worried about that.

Wow, I really love the "framing" for the three single Box Sets. Gorgeous.
Thanks for the picture @lemonlinnn

Yeah, this is a gorgeous set for three great films, but there's no way I'm spending $500 on a box set. Good luck, peeps!

This.
Even though I'm tempted because of the rendering above, I have to be realistic and reasonable (unfortunately). I wouldn't even know where to put a box this large, and it would be a crying shame having to have to hide it, because it wouldn't fit the shelf. (I'm already struggling with the few Box Sets I own!)
Also, a package for a box this large and heavy is a guaranteed customs hit. Now imagine the final price if I tell you there's not only the 19% sales tax (in Germany), but a 20% customs fee on top if the item has a value greater than 150€. Mind you the outrage if the box had even the smallest imperfection - I'd be devasted if I had spent this much money (even in the off chance no customs fees came on top) and the item wouldn't be minty-mint.
I will stay off this, save a whole lot of money and nerves, and rather enjoy the photos from those brave (and more wealthy) collectors who do go for this exceptional piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.