wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe TDKR will be invoiced in Jan. They have the deposits so they might be able to collect the money closer to the release date.

As much as I'm looking forward to both December is going to be brutal having to pay for this, Rises and Blufans Black Panther

From a previous statement from HDZeta:

"Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.

Alex will send the paypal invoice when the TDK and TDKR are ready to ship."

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and DMD4k
From a previous statement from HDZeta:

"Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.

Alex will send the paypal invoice when the TDK and TDKR are ready to ship."
Good point but I wouldn't take it too literally. Ready to ship probably doesn't mean the day before.

Somebody mentioned about being worried about the weight of everything and now I'm thinking about it too.
3.3 to 3.5 kilograms for the shipping weight of the collector's box is a lot! How much does each HDZeta One Click weigh?

I only have a Blufans OC to compare it to. I just weighed one and it's around 1.6 kilograms and that's with 3 slips and 3 steelbooks inside. The collector's box weighs twice as much empty? :wow:

Somebody mentioned about being worried about the weight of everything and now I'm thinking about it too.
3.3 to 3.5 kilograms for the shipping weight of the collector's box is a lot! How much does each HDZeta One Click weigh?

I only have a Blufans OC to compare it to. I just weighed one and it's around 1.6 kilograms and that's with 3 slips and 3 steelbooks inside. The collector's box weighs twice as much empty? :wow:
But think about it, the motherbox has to be sturdy, it's of no real use if the 3 OCs within it will rip a hole through it if being picked up, or if it bends under their weight. I much rather they overengineer it than not.
Overall it weighs less than the 3 OCs that will be housed within it.

Reactions: Stygian

I believe I have read wxlinkswd say between 2.5 to 3.5 kg shipping weight. It’s a big box that’ll be some sturdy cardboard and inside content to house three OC’s, and not to say the shipping protection needed to keep it safe.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
I believe I have read wxlinkswd say between 2.5 to 3.5 kg shipping weight. It’s a big box that’ll be some sturdy cardboard and inside content to house three OC’s, and not to say the shipping protection needed to keep it safe.
Definitely.

They are usually about 1.5kg each, My guess is the big box is shipping with TDKR.

it was mentionned by HDzeta that the Big Box will be shipped by itself after TDKR has shipped. Big Box will be shipped after Chinese New Year.

...Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali D
Does anybody have a similar HDZeta OC they can weigh? I'm curious about the weight of each one.

I maybe able to help you with this, with a ballpark figure. When I imported my HDZ Suicide Squad OC from the States I asked the seller if I could get a quote for First Class International and Priority. He later came back to me and said unfortunately he can’t send it via First Class as the weight limit is 4 pounds and the shipped weight is just over by a few hundred grams. So at a guess these OC’s weigh about 1.7-1.8kgs, hope this of help.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
So we are looking around $35-$40 to ship the trilogy box. I think it be worth it especially if you are collecting all one clicks. Will look amazing on the shelf with all the other boxsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.