wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So we are looking around $35-$40 to ship the trilogy box. I think it be worth it especially if you are collecting all one clicks. Will look amazing on the shelf with all the other boxsets.

At this point I'm not sure anybody has a choice but to collect all 3 since we have all paid the deposit for the other 2.
Unless we want to forfeit the deposits which I guess it is a choice after all. :LOL:

Last edited:
I maybe able to help you with this, with a ballpark figure. When I imported my HDZ Suicide Squad OC from the States I asked the seller if I could get a quote for First Class International and Priority. He later came back to me and said unfortunately he can’t send it via First Class as the weight limit is 4 pounds and the shipped weight is just over by a few hundred grams. So at a guess these OC’s weigh about 1.7-1.8kgs, hope this of help.

So I guess the net weight for all 3 OC's and the collector's box will be perhaps 7 to 7.5 kilograms. At this point I do not know where to put this.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
not so sure if been discussed (sorry if it's already been) but how do we secure the big box?

If you bought Batman Begins and paid the deposits for the other 2 OC's, and if you pay the invoices that are sent to you for the other 2 OC's, the collector's box will be free but you will have to pay for the shipping which will be between $30 and $35.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
So I guess the net weight for all 3 OC's and the collector's box will be perhaps 7 to 7.5 kilograms. At this point I do not know where to put this.

Yeah I believe your on the money there with that figure of in the 7kg range. Wow that’s alot of weight all up, so I hope they reinforce the base of the motherbox good and proper then as it would be very heartbreaking for the guts to fall out of it if you manoeuvred it incorrectly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I just typed a long post about the fact that the whole set plus the box and shipping would cost somebody about $1500 Canadian on ebay. Which is probably around the same in Australian dollars. :wow:

I don't even know how that would work.

At this point I'm not sure anybody has a choice but to collect all 3 since we have all paid the deposit for the other 2.
Unless we want to forfeit the deposits which I guess is a choice after all. :LOL:

I don't think you forfeit the deposits. If you don't like the artwork for TDK and TDKR when revealed, you can request a refund of the deposits. At least that's how I read it. I doubt there'll be many disappointed with the art but we have the option.

I don't think you forfeit the deposits. If you don't like the artwork for TDK and TDKR when revealed, you can request a refund of the deposits. At least that's how I read it. I doubt there'll be many disappointed with the art but we have the option.

That could be correct. :dunno:

I am just going to use it as a coffee table. I'll put a sturdy table cloth over it to protect it and have my coffee and pastries there.:thumbs:

I was thinking of maybe installing a fireplace with a large custom sized mantle over it to fit this.
Or an old time massive entertainment wall unit to put this on top of. Or maybe just build a whole new house around this box set and make it the focal point. So many decisions, so little time.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and nafosb
You can request a refund but that’ll be a full refund, including BB. If you pay BB but then decide to pass on TDK and TDKR, you lose the deposit.

When steelbook collecting goes weird... #37 The power point slide...
1542175371729.png

There was always going to be many questions here on buying single OCs, refunds after TDK beauty shot exposure, when exactly will further invoices be sent, how long will you have before an invoice is forfeit, how does any of this work if bought from webstore, when exactly will the be shipped, whats the animal of the chinese new year, when does an invoice for the box shipping get issued etc.

As with everything about information, we just have to revert back to the old steelbook proverb of '...just be patient, information will be released timely and the majority of us will have a trilogy...' otherwise '...you won't...'.

N.B. One thing I can be certain of, is that the Chinese new year of the zodiac animal is the Pig! The other questions are all open for answers...and I look forward to reading them and discovering them on the forums :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.