wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But then if you unseal these what about all your other DC HDZ 1-Clicks? You'll have to open them all :naughty:
Lol, it's a different universe so I will cope. I can't touch those yet. It's such a struggle. I will never sell them because I buy to own, but I like the 'new' feeling of them and hate that idea of them turning into Jared Leto having once been Heath Ledger.

Lol, it's a different universe so I will cope. I can't touch those yet. It's such a struggle. I will never sell them because I buy to own, but I like the 'new' feeling of them and hate that idea of them turning into Jared Leto having once been Heath Ledger.

But you'll never be able to line them all up again and take a picture as only 3 will be unsealed....

AbleTastyHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Am I the only one here who doesn't want to take the bonus box? :LOL: Personally I don't think it's really worth the shipping price :dunno:

Thought we were gonna get different price billed for separate shipping request, so I asked them to not send the bonus box, but my request was totally ignored, oh well, I guess I have to pay everything, RIP wallet :smashed:

Main reason I don't want it is the space it will take up in my collection and also I'd never store the OCs in there anyway so it's pointless for me.

Sell it. When people start splitting their editions and putting them up for sale individually then buyers will be glad of these boxes too.

Main reason I don't want it is the space it will take up in my collection and also I'd never store the OCs in there anyway so it's pointless for me.
yup, that's another reason I don't want it, hopefully no more "mandatory" gigantic bonus box

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
If the final payments come in, who's going to be first to post your pictures to How Many SteelBooks Do You Keep Wrapped? Post pics of collection/last acquired!
BB+TDK+TDKR Together at last :D
IMG_0950.JPG

I personally think that now they are not shipping the TDK and TDKR separately because they are getting released together, unless people request it. Surely the postage price saved from that should go towards the big box.

There is no postage price difference whether you go for the default joint shipping or opt for split shipping. Same shipping costs.

Looks like there are still 2 in the private group buy that have not made the big payment. How does that work?
Would those 2 individuals be gumming up the works for the rest of us who have paid already? In other words,
would HDzeta start shipping the group buy copies on schedule even if they have not received all the payments from Alex?
I hope these 2 people have not gotten :coldfeet:.
You dear individuals who have not paid>>>>>>please go to your nearest loan shark, if necessary, to get the funds.:thanks:

Looks like there are still 2 in the private group buy that have not made the big payment. How does that work?
Would those 2 individuals be gumming up the works for the rest of us who have paid already? In other words,
would HDzeta start shipping the group buy copies on schedule even if they have not received all the payments from Alex?
I hope these 2 people have not gotten :coldfeet:.
You dear individuals who have not paid>>>>>>please go to your nearest loan shark, if necessary, to get the funds.:thanks:
According to the GB pm we're all going to suffer the delay so that's why I offered we buy him out, I think it was on the BB thread. There's not much wiggle room with their new year around the corner.

I'll be extremely annoyed if everyone who has paid so far is delayed because of people not paying for the GB in time. The GB deadline should've been made clear from the start rather than leaving the question that had been asked countless times go unanswered

Status
Not open for further replies.