wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m happy with skipping this one

Was a disappointment.

This one is not as good as the other two. It was on the inside of wwa and I feel like the artwork is overused even tho it was never on a front cover of any steelbook, but still.

In the end Im very excited someone is finally making a premium for this trilogy, loooong overdue. This artwork would have been much better imo:

dark_knight_rises_ver5.jpg

I own the version that is a close-up on the shattered mask so to me this is an improvement. Not by much but for me I feel this better sums up the movies. Same with the other 2 steelbooks...not ground-breaking covers but they represent the film a bit more than my current ones and the rear art adds nice consistency.

Will these come with slipcover and goodies inside?

In for all 3, just hoping the one click is for all 3 films not one per title :hungry:
I highly doubt it. They are smart enough to know most people will want all three films in the trilogy and therefore have one clicks or individuals sold separately with choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.