wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it will be sold as one giant one click. Trying to get each one click separately plus the big box will be crazy otherwise.
Agree, and I think they will. But hopefully they also offer it as 3 GBs because many will have problems shelling out that much at one time.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Already have
-4k discs
- original white trilogy ( Japan 1 and 2 and Korean 3)
-Japan latest release steelbooks
- UK re release steelbooks
- US/Canada steelbooks
Not even a DC fan. LOL.

No way am I spending more than 500$ on this. That's just an insane amount of money.

Each film's box looks pretty thick... besides the steelbook, what else is included? Postcards, slips/lenticulars don't take up that much space.

Each film's box looks pretty thick... besides the steelbook, what else is included? Postcards, slips/lenticulars don't take up that much space.

2 x SteelBook (1 x 2D with booklet, cards, etc, 1 x 4K UHD with the same) and then a third slip with hardback art of movie book and art cards.

This will be the same for each set

So this will probably be somewhere around 350€/400$ + a package that size will most likely attract customs attentention, i.e. you have to count in an extra 20% on top of that

Yup going off past one clicks you’re looking around $150 per one click + shipping for this massive box

Lets all agree that customs will sting us.
Lets all agree that this will be more costly than buying 3 one clicks individually.

Regardless, this WILL sell out and all it equates to is buying several items over a longer period. In the last 2 months alone I have spent more than this on steelbook sets and individual releases.

The issue here is that the cost is unlikely to be spread for one super boxset and will have an overall increase tied into this single purchase.

We all knew these sets were coming and a while ago we were all discussing all three being released in one set (preferred when you have a trilogy of films), we just didn't know the details of
how the releases would be coming, and we still don't to be honest.

I've decided I WILL be getting this ultimate set if I'm lucky enough to bag a copy. For something like this I think you just have to suck it up in terms of cost and get on with it otherwise all the
indecisiveness will cost you further down the line. If you know 100% now that you don't want this set then you can breath, but if you do then I for one won't be waiting to bag each individual one click
across a 3 month period because if by some unfortunate fate I miss out on just one of them then I know I will be extremely annoyed. If this set comes AFTER the individual clicks then I guess it's a risk I'll have to take.

As I say, this set is likely a hefty lump sum purchase, but the result for me far outweighs the cost.

@ wxlinkswd

May I suggest to make the front cover of this big box completely removable ... as shown in the picture below by red arrows, both sides of this box could be magnetic. Thus it would be easier for us collectors to show off this beauty on our shelves :cool:. The front cover could then be putted on the back of the box.

The Dark Knight Trilogy Box mod.jpg

Moreover, I would prefer one of the posters below for the inside art (instead of the part shown in green in the previous picture) :D :whistle: ...

The Dark Knight Trilogy Poster 1.jpg The Dark Knight Trilogy Poster 2.jpg The Dark Knight Trilogy Poster 3.jpg

@ wxlinkswd

May I suggest to make the front cover of this big box completely removable ... as shown in the picture below by red arrows, both sides of this box could be magnetic. Thus it would be easier for us collectors to show off this beauty on our shelves :cool:. The front cover could then be putted on the back of the box.

View attachment 395024

Moreover, I would prefer one of the posters below for the inside art (instead of the part shown in green in the previous picture) :D:whistle: ...

View attachment 395025View attachment 395026View attachment 395027
I completely disagree with changing the design.
I imagine the fastening will be magnetic anyway. I don't particularly want a removable front cover either. I can see this box being like blufans OC boxes, just a hell of a lot stronger.

I am completely satisfied with the artwork used on the box. The front is from the newly released 4K boxes, back is from TDKR, inside is from the TDK Trilogy that was released before the 4K one.

The box is just something extra for me anyway, most important are those one clicks and slips inside them! Lets see those slips! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I am completely satisfied with the artwork used on the box. The front is from the newly released 4K boxes, back is from TDKR, inside is from the TDK Trilogy that was released before the 4K one.

The box is just something extra for me anyway, most important are those one clicks and slips inside them! Lets see those slips! :D

Yep so far so perfect, everything from the front of the 3 one click boxes to the back of the one click boxes to the front of the big box, to the back of the big box to the inside of the big box (and the way the logo matches each of the one clicks below it), just perfect :drool::drool::drool:

I guess the only shame is that the artwork on the back of each of the one clicks probably wont make it onto any of the individual slips but if they all turn out great as well it wont really matter will it :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Status
Not open for further replies.