wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, this was used on NovaMedia release and also on the inside of the wwa steelbook.

I wish they used this one instead:
XHY4100Z.jpg
But even these are official artworks they were never used on any cover so far, not really sure why as they are great, maybe WB didnt allow it.

Reactions: wouter
Yep, this was used on NovaMedia release and also on the inside of the wwa steelbook.

I wish they used this one instead:
XHY4100Z.jpg
But even these are official artworks they were never used on any cover so far, not really sure why as they are great, maybe WB didnt allow it.

There's something about the cowl that I like but this one fits much better showing each of three main players across all three films. The rear art of each one is perfect though.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Jesus christ, this is a lot to spend at once but if people plan on getting all three regardless then this will be the cheapest way to go.

Looking great! Really like the back art, finally something that wasnt used yet, well, only inside booklets etc. so not used on any front or back artworks.

Box looks an odd shape for 3 one click boxes which are rectangular and quite thick in width, cant see how that mock up as thin as it is will hold all 3 boxsets

Box looks an odd shape for 3 one click boxes which are rectangular and quite thick in width, cant see how that mock up as thin as it is will hold all 3 boxsets

I believe the 3 1-click would lie on their back as it were so as to have all their lenticular covers visible when you open the box for this reason I believe it is so wide compared to its height

I assume it's bigger on the inside than on the outside :whistle:

Hopefully it will be sold as one giant one click. Trying to get each one click separately plus the big box will be crazy otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.