Germany
Release date: March 05, 2020
Price: 24,99€
Link:
Amazon.it
Note: Slipcover w/ digipack

71KqjZnu6sL._SX522_.jpg

Trilogy Beauty Shot:

My order was shipped out at first, but then I got refunded and the mail said the package was returned to them. According to tracking it never entered our country and it stopped in Germany. I guess this is due to the corona virus situation because this shipped from the northern part of Italy.

Anyone else experienced something similar? Cant miss these items so not sure what to do and when its going to be safe to re-order.

My order was shipped out at first, but then I got refunded and the mail said the package was returned to them. According to tracking it never entered our country and it stopped in Germany. I guess this is due to the corona virus situation because this shipped from the northern part of Italy.

Anyone else experienced something similar? Cant miss these items so not sure what to do and when its going to be safe to re-order.

It could go on for a while, just because we don't know when this thing will die down.

That being said, if you are very concerned about missing out on these editions, you could consider shipping to a friend that might not have this package restriction, or through another carrier service that might be able to bypass that.

However, part of me wonders if packages would still be routed the same way and end up in a similar position.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I placed an order yesterday at amazon.it. Today I received the shipping notification.
I will let you guys know if I encounter any problems. Destination is North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Okay so my order has already been delivered to my DHL Packstation for pick up. So no problems here receiving stuff from Amazon Italy (at least for me :D).
@CollectorEmtee
I can forward your stuff to the UK for you. Just let me know.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Okay so my order has already been delivered to my DHL Packstation for pick up. So no problems here receiving stuff from Amazon Italy (at least for me :D).
@CollectorEmtee
I can forward your stuff to the UK for you. Just let me know.
Got it, thanks very much for the info. I have a friend in Germany so I might try and have it shipped to him. :thanks:

Reactions: Masta Norris