Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
DarkPicturesAnthologyVol1.jpg

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Volume 1
Platform: PC / PS4 / XBOX One
Release Date: 30/10/2020
Price: £40-45

So GAME and Amazon has this for £45 while simplygames has it for £40.

Steelbook seems to be a 4 disc case so makes me wonder if there will be future volumes arriving.
Man of Medan and Little Hope will be included in this one. Always wanted to try this and I guess now would be the right time to purchase.

Started playing Men of Medan recently as it's on Gamepass at the moment.
Very enjoyable if you are into these horror-based games. Only downside to it is that no matter how quickly I seem to hit the right button selection it still shows up as wrong :wow: Not sure if its a bug in the game but am going to hold off finishing it until this set comes out.

Reactions: Thoth
amazing! probably one of the shittiest steelbooks ever! cloth map+pins are quite nice tho.. the steel however.. damn... streaky matte on black-ish background and pale colors..

IMG_2538.JPG

EDC9DC08-FBFD-4274-9917-338D9529CC70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Thoth
Cancelled mine, don’t like the big green Xbox band along the top of the main packaging and I’ve finished Men of Medan also I’ve heard that Little hope is coming to Gamepass soon.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in quality.
The orange box is paper thin and flimsy. I expected it to be thick cardboard like with Days Gone and TLOU2 Special Editions.

Guess the price shows in the product quality.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah, I'm disappointed in quality.
The orange box is paper thin and flimsy. I expected it to be thick cardboard like with Days Gone and TLOU2 Special Editions.

Guess the price shows in the product quality.
Yeah I sort of was expecting the same.