Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £15.99
Note: Includes a booklet

12069_tn.jpg274371_back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Grendel
The back is not being honest. The show was a mixture of studio videotape and outdoor film location shooting. So I'm assuming the film elements have survived and are being scanned for HD with upscaled SD video like the Seasons 18,19, 23 and 26 of classic Dr Who. Also I'll wait for the reviews after the mess that was made of Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy on blu-ray

I do hope Zavvi manages to get this as Amz.uk still won't ship many items to Canada.
If not, I'll hopefully be able to lean on a Brit Buddy to score it but I most assuredly will get it somehow... :naughty:

I do hope Zavvi manages to get this as Amz.uk still won't ship many items to Canada.
If not, I'll hopefully be able to lean on a Brit Buddy to score it but I most assuredly will get it somehow... :naughty:

Good luck with that one. UK post overseas these days is bad. One blu-ray would set you back £12 recorded to either USA or Canada.

....there is always a chance that I order one for you and then send it to you. That way you have to pay shipping costs only about thousand can$ :rofl: