Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Death of Stalin (2017)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Armando Iannucci

Cast: Steve Buscemi, Simon Russell Beale, Jeffrey Tambor, Jason Isaacs, Rupert Friend, Michael Palin, Paddy Considine, Andrea Riseborough, Olga Kurylenko, Paul Whitehouse, Adrian McLoughlin, Cara Horgan, Jonathan Aris, Gerald Lepkowski, Justin Edwards, Paul Chahidi, June Watson, Daniel Tuite, Adam Shaw, Dermot Crowley, Richard Brake, Roger Ashton-Griffiths

Release: 2017-10-20

Plot: Based on the graphic novel by Fabien Nury and Thierry Robin, the drama is set in the days following the Russian leader's stroke in 1953 as his core team of ministers tussles for control.

@Noodles this is that film I was telling you about the other day

It looks amazing and armando is the King of satire (up there with Chris Morris although he's darker). Great cast too. Can't wait

I strongly recommend the thick of it (tv satire comedy series), in the loop (the film for the thick of it), the armando iannucci show and time trumpet (both great comedy satire series)

And if you love all that check out Chris Morris work - brass eye, jam, the day today and four lions - the film (he's also the boss in IT crowd series 1 before Matt berry)

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles this is that film I was telling you about the other day

It looks amazing and armando is the King of satire (up there with Chris Morris although he's darker). Great cast too. Can't wait

I strongly recommend the thick of it (tv satire comedy series), in the loop (the film for the thick of it), the armando iannucci show and time trumpet (both great comedy satire series)

And if you love all that check out Chris Morris work - brass eye, jam, the day today and four lions - the film (he's also the boss in IT crowd series 1 before Matt berry)
Looks ok I guess. :p

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database