The Death of Superman (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: August 6, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £16.99 (Amazon) - £17.99 (HMV & Zavvi)

81zRoJTLCmL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the guys ‘n’ gals who have watched this is it worth the purchase of a steelbook release? as I quite enjoyed the last entry into the DC Universe Animated Original Movies - Suicide Squad : Hell to Pay.

Reactions: Shane Dale
I re-ordered with Amazon but even they are sold out now. Mine hasn't been dispatched by them. This is probably a really small print run. Maybe 1000-2000

I re-ordered with Amazon but even they are sold out now. Mine hasn't been dispatched by them. This is probably a really small print run. Maybe 1000-2000
Amazon UK not Sold Out

Amazon will start to charge Debit cards this Sat/Sun/Mon with dispatch Sat/Sun/Mon or later depending on carrier been used

Amazon UK not Sold Out

Amazon will start to charge Debit cards this Sat/Sun/Mon with dispatch Sat/Sun/Mon or later depending on carrier been used

My mistake. I searched for 'Death of Superman' on their site and it came up with 3rd party sellers, not their own listing. Still, they've limited to 3 per customer which usually means they're running low.

Reactions: paulboland
My mistake. I searched for 'Death of Superman' on their site and it came up with 3rd party sellers, not their own listing. Still, they've limited to 3 per customer which usually means they're running low.
It's a trade wide release in the UK
Each retailer would be allocated at certain amount of stock from UK print run

Some retailers would sell out quicker than others depending on amount of stock allocated to them

It's not just Zavvi/Amazon/Hmv that will have this in UK