Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

10887311-1387562056-269799.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269579.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269857.jpg

Actual pictures-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

SFFp9Bj.jpg

BkqFfUE.jpg

nnk0Ro7.jpg

d37DU53.jpg

EgXTIG4.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

LzBfLKW.jpg

E28UjdN.jpg

TAyf0q0.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

8EPRw17.jpg

oudMt8B.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. This is one of the most frightening and unnerving movies I have ever seen. First time I saw it I had to turn it off and go outside for some fresh air and that was before the monsters even showed up. I'm crazy claustrophobic though.

Last edited by a moderator:
:oohyeah: :LOL: :scat: :scat:

Definitely one of the most intense and terrifying films I've ever seen! :ohno: Without a doubt, this will be an instant purchase for me! :thumbs:

Reactions: lolwut
As a voice of dissent, I just didn't like it, sorry :(
It seemed to lack any proper direction and the concept was flimsier than rice paper (in my opinion).

It seemed to lack any proper direction and the concept was flimsier than rice paper (in my opinion).

boooo!:hilarious:just kiddin'....no i'm not!:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

the inside should be somethinglike this
content_the_descent-darkness.jpg

now that scene was so freking good i jumped out of my seat...:ohno:

Really? I just can't see anyone that is a real fan of the horror genre having anything bad to say about this movie.

Really? I just can't see anyone that is a real fan of the horror genre having anything bad to say about this movie.

exactly!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

i'm so happy about this news that i can wait for night falls to watch it again! :)

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

i havent been so exited about a steelbook release in a while that i almost forgot the feeling of why i started to collect them......

Reactions: SteelReaper