Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
jzwka7uw3mvtqgemawmi.png

div.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader

Cross the Dark Zone Gates... Take on other players, friends or foes, and prove your combat proficiency.

Ubicollectibles is proud to present its new figurine of Brian Johnson, former sniper with the Police Department in Baltimore, directly inspired from Tom Clancy’s The Division®2.

Get your first Echo (only on mobile): m.me/TheDivisionGame

ECHOs are unique Augmented Reality experiences, only available on the Division 2 Messenger and Facebook page, that will be the bridge between your reality and the devastated world of The Division. After the virus outbreak, how did civilians manage to survive? Explore your world, discover their story and unlock exclusive in-game rewards available at launch!

Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn. Uncover a Washington D.C. on the brink of collapse after the virus outbreak. Where good and evil do not matter anymore, only History will remember you as a hero.

Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn. Uncover a Washington D.C. on the brink of collapse after the virus outbreak. Where good and evil do not matter anymore, only History will remember you as a hero.

@Sigill Not sure if you're much of a gmer, but I know you're a fan of Nic Refn like myself, so thought you may be interested in watching this live-action trailer for the Division 2 that he directed... it's nothing special to be honest, but still lol.

Reactions: Sigill
Anybody playing this? What are your thoughts? Hows does it compare to the first game?

@Sigill Not sure if you're much of a gmer, but I know you're a fan of Nic Refn like myself, so thought you may be interested in watching this live-action trailer for the Division 2 that he directed... it's nothing special to be honest, but still lol.
Thanks Nick! Yeah I do play a bit, mostly on my switch at the moment though. I didn’t know he directed that, it had a few flashes of his style but nothing amazing like you said. Roll on Too old to die Young! It feels like we have been waiting forever! Lol. Thanks for the tag mate, I’ve never played the original Division but I’ve heard good things about it. I’m not a massive fan of first person shooters though.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks Nick! Yeah I do play a bit, mostly on my switch at the moment though. I didn’t know he directed that, it had a few flashes of his style but nothing amazing like you said. Roll on Too old to die Young! It feels like we have been waiting forever! Lol. Thanks for the tag mate, I’ve never played the original Division but I’ve heard good things about it. I’m not a massive fan of first person shooters though.:)
Until I saw his name in the description, I had no clue he directed it either lol... not much about it screams NWR unfortunately.

How's the Switch and which games do you play? I've been considering getting one, as I'm not much of a shooter type of person nowadays and prefer relaxed solo games.

Until I saw his name in the description, I had no clue he directed it either lol... not much about it screams NWR unfortunately.

How's the Switch and which games do you play? I've been considering getting one, as I'm not much of a shooter type of person nowadays and prefer relaxed solo games.
Yeah I probably wouldn’t have known it was him if you hadn’t told me! Lol. The switch is very good mate, I play it mostly handheld but you can play it docked. Graphically it can’t stand up to the other consoles but when you are playing it in handheld it stands up well. Some of the graphics are pretty impressive. I enjoyed Super Mario Odyssey and Lego City Undercover. I’m not normally into Lego games but I enjoyed this, a bit like a kid friendly GTA! Lol. It’s definatly relaxing, lots of save points so you can just pick up and play for 15 minutes when you feel like it.
I’ve just got Zelda but haven’t really played it much so far. I would recommend getting one if there are a few games you would enjoy playing. Nintendo still do make a lot of great exclusive titles!:)

Reactions: Noodles

If you're a gamer mate then id 100% pick one up, my kids both got one for Christmas and very quickly ended up picking one up myself, some great titles on it.

Yeah I probably wouldn’t have known it was him if you hadn’t told me! Lol. The switch is very good mate, I play it mostly handheld but you can play it docked. Graphically it can’t stand up to the other consoles but when you are playing it in handheld it stands up well. Some of the graphics are pretty impressive. I enjoyed Super Mario Odyssey and Lego City Undercover. I’m not normally into Lego games but I enjoyed this, a bit like a kid friendly GTA! Lol. It’s definatly relaxing, lots of save points so you can just pick up and play for 15 minutes when you feel like it.
I’ve just got Zelda but haven’t really played it much so far. I would recommend getting one if there are a few games you would enjoy playing. Nintendo still do make a lot of great exclusive titles!:)

Agree mate Odyssey was great, Zelda is very good too once you've had a chance to get into it.

Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
Haha I'd be surprised if anyone said they knew it was him to be honest lol.

Yeah, I think I'd mostly play it handheld... I just want something I can chill in bed with before going to sleep at night, and the Switch seems to have loads of fun games that would be perfect for that - none of the loud action/shooter stuff lol. One of the main games I want is Zelda, and Mario Odyssey is definitely another I'd hope to pick up. Can't say I've seen anything about Lego City Undercover though, so I'll check it out! Cheers mate. :thumbs:

If you're a gamer mate then id 100% pick one up, my kids both got one for Christmas and very quickly ended up picking one up myself, some great titles on it.

Agree mate Odyssey was great, Zelda is very good too once you've had a chance to get into it.
That's that settled then... I'll definitely be picking one up once I have some spare cash. Thanks! :D

• Thanks

Thanks mate, yeah only an hour or so into it but it’s looking good. I’m not usually a big Zelda fan but this got so many rave reviews I thought I would have to try it!:)

Haha I'd be surprised if anyone said they knew it was him to be honest lol.

Yeah, I think I'd mostly play it handheld... I just want something I can chill in bed with before going to sleep at night, and the Switch seems to have loads of fun games that would be perfect for that - none of the loud action/shooter stuff lol. One of the main games I want is Zelda, and Mario Odyssey is definitely another I'd hope to pick up. Can't say I've seen anything about Lego City Undercover though, so I'll check it out! Cheers mate. :thumbs:

That's that settled then... I'll definitely be picking one up once I have some spare cash. Thanks! :D
It sounds like it would be perfect for you then mate. It’s great for quick blasts whenever you get chance. Lego undercover was a surprise for me too, I ended up picking it up after seeing a few videos. It is geared towards kids but I still had great fun playing it! Lol. It does have some genuinely funny bits in it! Awesome mate, let us know what you think if you do pick one up!:)

Reactions: Noodles and Robles