Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
jzwka7uw3mvtqgemawmi.png

div.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It sounds like it would be perfect for you then mate. It’s great for quick blasts whenever you get chance. Lego undercover was a surprise for me too, I ended up picking it up after seeing a few videos. It is geared towards kids but I still had great fun playing it! Lol. It does have some genuinely funny bits in it! Awesome mate, let us know what you think if you do pick one up!:)
Sweet! I've tried demos for a few of the Lego games and they were pretty fun, so would definitely be interested in playing at least one of them right to the end... Undercover actually looks great and the trailer alone made me laugh, so thanks for recommending it mate. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Finally picked the game up, never going to know how I feel about it unless I give it a go myself.

Really enjoyed the first for quite some time, so even if I get the same amount of time out of this then I'll be happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Finally picked the game up, never going to know how I feel about it unless I give it a go myself.

Really enjoyed the first for quite some time, so even if I get the same amount of time out of this then I'll be happy.
Enjoy buddy! Let us know what you think. :)

Reactions: Robles
Enjoy buddy! Let us know what you think. :)

Had a little go last night , was a little glitchy at first like after reloading it would take a few seconds to be able to fire again and then when firing it wasn’t hitting the enemy.

But after a restart it seemed to be ok for the few hours that I played it .

Overall tho I’m pretty happy with it and yeah it svery much the first but with a different map but I’m quite happy that they haven’t changed to much with it.

Had a little go last night , was a little glitchy at first like after reloading it would take a few seconds to be able to fire again and then when firing it wasn’t hitting the enemy.

But after a restart it seemed to be ok for the few hours that I played it .

Overall tho I’m pretty happy with it and yeah it svery much the first but with a different map but I’m quite happy that they haven’t changed to much with it.
Oh, weird. I expected as much though, being as it's Ubisoft. I'm sure they'll fix it soon anyway!

Do you play with friends or just go solo? I only ever really played D1 with mates and honestly couldn't imagine it being much fun without them, so I'm wondering if they've done anything with D2 to make single play more enjoyable at all...?

Oh, weird. I expected as much though, being as it's Ubisoft. I'm sure they'll fix it soon anyway!

Do you play with friends or just go solo? I only ever really played D1 with mates and honestly couldn't imagine it being much fun without them, so I'm wondering if they've done anything with D2 to make single play more enjoyable at all...?
Both really mate depends on what mood I'm in :oohyeah: But by the end of D1 it was mainly with other people as got a little fed up of running around on my todd, Haven't had a go with others on D2 yet only had a little go last night.

• Thanks
Both really mate depends on what mood I'm in :oohyeah: But by the end of D1 it was mainly with other people as got a little fed up of running around on my todd, Haven't had a go with others on D2 yet only had a little go last night.
I guess it's ok if you start out playing solo in the first place then, since you're used to it... I played with friends from day 1, and even that eventually became boring lol.

I guess it's ok if you start out playing solo in the first place then, since you're used to it... I played with friends from day 1, and even that eventually became boring lol.
To be fair mate I probably what play this again for a month or two :rofl: So I'm hoping it takes some time to get bored of:oohyeah::thumbs: But then again knowing me and gaming it probably won't take that long.

• Thanks
After seeing a few of these videos I must get back on this game.

Just bought this, I couldn't pass on the price. If you go to the Ubisoft store and buy the standard edition for PS4 it's $10.50 which is 65% off but if you jump on the PS5 and go to the PlayStation Store it's only $8.50 which is 70% off. So yeah I didn't hesitate and bought it. I'm almost certain it's the same if you get on the PS Store on your PS4 too.

Reactions: Robles