Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £17.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Disc 1 Theatrical Cut - Region A/B) - Disc 2 Extended Cut - Region B Locked)

02-383961.jpg

91iNqDRzQVL._SL1500_.jpg 11818936-1974595190480339.jpg 11818936-6974595190182151.jpg

The-Eagle-Has-Landed-v1_0629-1500.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.pngThe-Eagle-Has-Landed-v2_0623-1500.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
Does Zavvi no longer ship to the US? I tried to preorder but got this: We are sorry but there are items in your basket that we are unable to send to your chosen delivery address. Please remove these from your basket before proceeding.

Would love if they did the original 1942 version "Went the Day Well" as a steelbook as well. Love the Eagles has Landed just for Larry Hagman's useless Commander....... Best bit in it as far as I'm concerned.

It's a non-exclusive, so chances are this will be widely available and drop in price sooner or later... not that you should definitely take my word for it though!

If your a fan of this film

You should have in your collection the UK 2 Disc DVD Special edition as that has the extended version as well as having in your collection the Blu-ray release from UK or USA (Scream Factory)

The extended version is only available on UK Special edition DVD and so far not got a Blu-ray release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
If your a fan of this film

You should have in your collection the UK 2 Disc DVD Special edition as that has the extended version as well as having in your collection the Blu-ray release from UK or USA (Scream Factory)

The extended version is only available on UK Special edition DVD and so far not got a Blu-ray release

Found this conflicting Amazon review:
"I thought it looked good on blu-ray and it fully satisfied my expectations. Despite stating on the box that this film runs for 131 min. it is in fact the extended edition like my 2 disc dvd running 135 min."

Zavvi steel says, 145 mins approx.

Some bad item descriptions out there floating around...

Found this conflicting Amazon review:
"I thought it looked good on blu-ray and it fully satisfied my expectations. Despite stating on the box that this film runs for 131 min. it is in fact the extended edition like my 2 disc dvd running 135 min."

Zavvi steel says, 145 mins approx.

Some bad item descriptions out there floating around...
Versions (per IMDB):
135 min | 125 min (TV) | 145 min (extended) | 131 min (DVD)