The Elephant Man (4K+2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: April 6, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £34.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £44.99 (Zavvi)

elephant man.jpg

Brand new 4K restoration

Extras:
NEW - Interview with Frank Connor, Stills Photography
NEW - BFI Q&A With Jonathan Sanger
Interview With David Lynch
Interview With John Hurt
Mike Figgis Interviews David Lynch
The Air Is On Fire: Interview With David Lynch at Cartier Foundation
Joseph Merrick: The Real Elephant Man
The Terrible Elephant Man Revealed

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Studio canal are keeping their promise. They said we would get a host of classic films going back as far as the 50's in 4k this year

Just come across news of a French 4K steelbook. Will post in appropriate forum when confirmed, but could we get a UK steelbook (a la Red Heat, or Universal Soldier)? :watch:

Sounds like Studio canal are keeping their promise. They said we would get a host of classic films going back as far as the 50's in 4k this year
The Elephant Man was 1980, but a modern classic. Looking forward to see what they dig up for the 50s, 60s, and 70s (that has not already been done by somebody else)

The Elephant Man was 1980, but a modern classic. Looking forward to see what they dig up for the 50s, 60s, and 70s (that has not already been done by somebody else)

I Know it's an 80's film but it was among a list of films Studio canal listed for the 4k treatment, among them Dead of Night 1945. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Brilliant film but as a youngster, it absolutely creeped the **** out of me.

Watched it again when older and strangely it still does a little.

I had a dispatch notification from amazon earlier today, delivery for tomorrow, but we’ll see.
Lucky you :thumbs:

My amazon order now has estimated delivery date April 15
I previously had delivery date April 6th release date but I got a email from amazon yesterday to say delivery date has to been changed due to COVID-19 and they will try if possible have it delivered before April 15th
I have not had payment taken yet for my Amazon order
I'm not based in UK so I can understand delivery delay

I also pre ordered the steelbook Zavvi took payment for that release 2 days ago but my order not shipped yet

I previously had delivery date April 6th release date but I got a email from amazon yesterday to say delivery date has to been changed due to COVID-19 and they will try if possible have it delivered before April 15th

I also pre ordered the steelbook Zavvi took payment for that release 2 days ago but my order not shipped yet

Up until dispatch mine had an estimated delivery date of the 14th, hopefully you get it earlier...if mine actually comes tomorrow I’ll post pics.

Reactions: paulboland

I have 2 steels form Zavvi releasing Monday, both have been charged but no dispatch yet.