Now Streaming The End of the F**king World (Season 2) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

A budding teen psychopath and a rebel hungry for adventure embark on a star-crossed road trip in this darkly comic series based on a graphic novel.

EndWorld.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: spass and kaw
It's a very rare thing for me to do, but I just binged watched all of this in one sitting... bloody loved it!

Binge watched it this Weekend.
Nice Series.

Finished it last night too. The episodes are pretty short so Its easy to get through. I think the whole thing is only about 3 hours, maybe less?
I wonder... if you cut things a little differently you could easily turn this into a film.

Finished it last night too. The episodes are pretty short so Its easy to get through. I think the whole thing is only about 3 hours, maybe less?
I wonder... if you cut things a little differently you could easily turn this into a film.
Yeah, it's roughly about 2h 40m altogether. Was talking to a mate about it yesterday and we said the same thing... it would easily work as a film. A lot of people are wanting a second season, but I think the way season 1 ended was perfect! Although I'll still happily take more. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge