Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.25 star(s) Rating: 3.25/5 4 Votes
Title: The Eternals (2021)

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Chloé Zhao

Cast: Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Salma Hayek, Kit Harington,

Release: 2021-02-12

Plot: The story of a race of immortal beings who lived on Earth and shaped its history and civilizations.

Can’t believe John snow and rob stark are being reunited!

I literally know nothing about these characters.

....And I’ll keep it that way. Did the same with guardians and they became my favourite

I thought they specified during the D23 expo that he was a non-super?

Doing some digging on the character, I'm sure it will start out that way.

From what I understand, In the comics Dane Whitman is just human. But when he gets the Ebony Blade he inherits its powers and becomes the Black Knight.

"Although the Ebony Blade is powerful, it has one big drawback. The sword is cursed with the blood of all those it has killed over the centuries. It slowly drives its owner mad."
That sounds awesome.

"In the comics, Dane Whitman is not an Eternal. But he does have a connection to those immortal beings. During his time as an Avenger, he fought side by side with the Eternal sorceress named Sersi. The two quickly became romantically involved, and Sersi’s fellow Eternal Ikaris — soon to be played by Richard Madden — mentally bonded her and Whitman together."

So who knows how they are going to make it all work. But the Black Knight sounds like a cool character that could be a big player in the MCU going forward.

Doing some digging on the character, I'm sure it will start out that way.

From what I understand, In the comics Dane Whitman is just human. But when he gets the Ebony Blade he inherits its powers and becomes the Black Knight.

"Although the Ebony Blade is powerful, it has one big drawback. The sword is cursed with the blood of all those it has killed over the centuries. It slowly drives its owner mad."
That sounds awesome.

"In the comics, Dane Whitman is not an Eternal. But he does have a connection to those immortal beings. During his time as an Avenger, he fought side by side with the Eternal sorceress named Sersi. The two quickly became romantically involved, and Sersi’s fellow Eternal Ikaris — soon to be played by Richard Madden — mentally bonded her and Whitman together."

So who knows how they are going to make it all work. But the Black Knight sounds like a cool character that could be a big player in the MCU going forward.
that sounds really interesting and a potentially more adult direction for MCU - am in :)

cheers for this :)

Reactions: kaw
Excellent marvel video showing the legacy with footage from the eternals at the end along with the titles and dates of phase 4

E2J7vq5VEAQ-2jg

Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Meh. So many scenes lifted from other movies. I'd like to see something scaled down Marvel stuff. Like well done Punisher movie.