Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Exorcist

Genre: Horror

Director: David Gordon Green

Plot: Plot TBA.

The Exorcist has been written. That was one of my pandemic projects. It’s not inaccurate [that it will be a sequel to the original film]. I like all the Exorcist movies,” Gordon Green explains to Total Film. “And not only do I like them, I think they can all fall into the acceptable mythology for what I’m doing. It’s not like I’m saying, ‘Pretend that The Exorcist 2 never happened.’ That’s fine to exist. They’re all fine to exist, and I enjoy all of them.”

Gordon Green adds, “It’s another fun legacy to be a part of, and hopefully we’ll get that going in the near future. That one is a lot of research, rather than just impulsive screenwriting. That’s one that you talk to a lot of people. You read a lot of books, and do a ****-load of interviews. There was such a dramatic authenticity to what that original film is. It’s a lot more than I anticipated getting into it. And I guess I was naïve to think that. But it was very exhilarating to be involved in a lot of those conversations that you find yourself in.”

Film title of the new film is The Exorcist Believer

01-exo-dm-mobile-banner-1080x745-pl-f01-071823-64b94c8eb8051-1.jpg

Trailer

Last edited:
Looks like the Swifties have taken over the movie theaters
Movie new release date October 6th because of Taylor swift upcoming Eras Tour concert film which will be released October 13th.
Taylor Swift broke an record with $37 MILLION in presale tickets for her Eras tour concert film.

Giving free tickets away in this part of the world. Not interested, but missus is going w/ a friend. Pre-sreening on thursday.

"Trick or Treat’s ridiculously cool The Exorcist statue featuring Linda Blair’s Regan MacNeil, possessed by Pazuzu and covered in green vomit."

Screenshot 2023-10-02 144039.png

For your beadroom. Oh wait, that did not sound right ... :rofl:

They spent $400 million Universal to acquire the rights....for this!
Just finished watching it and there are no words they actually thought this would be good.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database