The Expendables 4 - In theaters September 22, 2023

The Expendables 4 to End the Franchise in 2018
Source: ScreenRant.com
No official cast, premise or start-date has been set for the fourth Expendables yet. The series has not typically followed a rigid continuity, and has mainly aimed to keep the regular cast returning for more sequels. The third film closed with the implication of the older and younger teams uniting for future exploits, but no immediate setup for a sequel was proposed and the film underperformed. It is unknown whether or not Stallone will return for writing and/or directing duties, in addition to being part of the casts in The Expendables 4.

The Expendables 4 is tentatively set to arrive sometime in 2018.

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz and Drum18
EL SCORPIO IS REEEEEEAAAADDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it On!!!! Hardcore R and they need to go all Out!!!!!!
F**K YEAH! :woot::woot::woot:
362576_explosion-sylvester-stallone-the-expendables.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and ocielz
Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether the huge EX4 banner on the front page is a paid ad or a creative decision from administration?

I wanted to like it, had low expectations, tried to go along with its strained, dry, unfunny 'banter', forced one-liner 'jokes', and CGI action, but I couldn't. It all feels and looks extremely bad and dumb. If in the earlier years Chinese was the definition of a cheap knock-off, now it's Bulgarian Boyana studio - anything that has it as the production company is utter shite, I'm now convinced after a dozen or so movies over the last years. It's like a free GTA Online add-on mission, worse than Command & Conquer RTS games from the 90s, worse than an episode of an action TV series like Strike Back.
Only glad to see Andy Garcia and Megan Fox's tits.