The Expendables 4 - In theaters September 22, 2023

Good... but I think most people are no longer interested in this series. I think the only way some would go back is if there are plenty of deaths. They could even do a heroes death if they liked but stallone should be one for sure.

The title of this thread should read " The Expendables 4 will be watchable".I skipped over the third film because of the fact it went PG- 13.A movie like this need an R - rating to breathe.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This one's for you @ocielz
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

While Promoting the upcoming Blu-Ray release for EX3, Stallone says part 4 will be Rated R! :thumbs: :cool:

Interview: Sylvester Stallone Promises R-Rated ‘Expendables 4′

View attachment 117772

Read the full interview:
http://www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/792031-interview-sylvester-stallone-promises-r-rated-expendables-4

popcorn2.gif

Oh hell YES!!!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Stallone needs to bring back Willis, Norris and Li with bigger roles and add Cage, Travolta, Reeves, Criuse, Jones, Pitt, Apollo Creed, MrT, Chan, Hanks, Damon, Crowe, Craig, Jackson, Diesel.
Can anyone think of any other big star dude that should get a part in Exp 4.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Stallone needs to bring back Willis, Norris and Li with bigger roles and add Cage, Travolta, Reeves, Criuse, Jones, Pitt, Apollo Creed, MrT, Chan, Hanks, Damon, Crowe, Craig, Jackson, Diesel.
Can anyone think of any other big star dude that should get a part in Exp 4.
Craig,Diesel,pit,cruise and Damon will never be in these movies.Nicolas cage would make a decent bad guy so would Travolta.

Did not enjoy the latest release was hoping for it to be better, but do hope they bounce back to give us a better movie this time round with more action and with a good story... [emoji41]

Reactions: ocielz
The Expendables 4 is on Its Way!
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/621151-the-expendables-4-is-on-its-way
Expendables 4 is expected to shoot in 2016 (partly in China) for a 2017 release, although the director and cast have yet been announced, though the trade assures that the all-star action formula will be followed to the letter with a budget north of $100 million. The Expendables franchise features Stallone as mercenary team leader Barney Ross, with kick-ass heavyweights like Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Randy Couture and Arnold Schwarzenegger making up the core group.

Stallone, who spoke to CraveOnline for the Blu-ray release of The Expendables 3, stated that he blamed the box office disappointment of the threequel on its attempt to reach a wider audience with a PG-13 rating, a mistake he said “won’t happen again.” He also teased that it was probable that a prominent member of the team would kick the bucket in a fourth film.

“It’s is a big conflict for me,” said Stallone. “because in an R-rated film it is difficult to believe that none of the heroes die. I personally just believe that the characters become identifiable and their demise could put a dark cloud over an audience exiting the theatre after seeing the film. But that may change in ‘Expendables 4’…”
popcorn2.gif

In a way the box office flop of The expendables 3 wasn't all bad:thumbs:

'Shortly before the failure of The Expendables 3, Millennium also trumpeted plans for an all-female spin-off film titled The ExpendaBelles with Killers and 21 director Robert Luketic brought aboard to helm. Although they were initially targeting big names like Cameron Diaz, Milla Jovovich, Sigourney Weaver and even Meryl Streep(!), there has been no recent movement on the project.'

Saved us from this pile of garbage 'The ExpendaBelles':LOL::rofl:

In a way the box office flop of The expendables 3 wasn't all bad:thumbs:

'Shortly before the failure of The Expendables 3, Millennium also trumpeted plans for an all-female spin-off film titled The ExpendaBelles with Killers and 21 director Robert Luketic brought aboard to helm. Although they were initially targeting big names like Cameron Diaz, Milla Jovovich, Sigourney Weaver and even Meryl Streep(!), there has been no recent movement on the project.'

Saved us from this pile of garbage 'The ExpendaBelles':LOL::rofl:
If the cast was ronda,Hayek,Jovovich,rodriguez and blunt i would green light it in a second.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database