• TheFake-kr.jpg
    TheFake-kr.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 303
  • TheFake-kr-2.jpg
    TheFake-kr-2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Modulus
Had it pre-ordered for a while. Haven't seen the film yet but word is, its even more brutal than King of Pigs. :naughty: Looking forward to it gutting me! :D

Beautiful pics Sam!

The only thing I find annoying is that the writing on the booklets is in Korean... Engliah would have been better or at least half and half. Whats the point of all the info in the book if we cant even read it.

Reactions: Sinthetic
Beautiful pics Sam!

The only thing I find annoying is that the writing on the booklets is in Korean... Engliah would have been better or at least half and half. Whats the point of all the info in the book if we cant even read it.

This is a Korean release so I don't think it is suprising to see that the writing is in Korean. It is too be expected that most countries will use their own language on their releases.

This is a Korean release so I don't think it is suprising to see that the writing is in Korean. It is too be expected that most countries will use their own language on their releases.

Fair enough.. but a good number of their sales come from international customers. This is why I feel its not unreasonable for them to consider the English adaptation or half and half print.

A good example of this is the Paramount Italian digibooks that are being released for Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, Star Trek etc... they are Italian releases... but still have English writing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the work Kimchi and Plain do, and I support them by purchasing their products... Just trying to offer a suggestion that might improve things.

Fair enough.. but a good number of their sales come from international customers. This is why I feel its not unreasonable for them to consider the English adaptation or half and half print.

A good example of this is the Paramount Italian digibooks that are being released for Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, Star Trek etc... they are Italian releases... but still have English writing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the work Kimchi and Plain do, and I support them by purchasing their products... Just trying to offer a suggestion that might improve things.

They did do half and half with their release of Blue Is The Warmest Color but I think the big difference between that release and this is that this wasn't made with the intention of selling to international customers. That came about after a GB was set up here. I think PA will make their releases very english friendly for the most part.

Reactions: thecardman23
They did do half and half with their release of Blue Is The Warmest Color but I think the big difference between that release and this is that this wasn't made with the intention of selling to international customers. That came about after a GB was set up here. I think PA will make their releases very english friendly for the most part.

Don't forget Melancholia has a bilingual booklet too.

Like you said, I think it'll come down to what the movie is and whether it'll be something with a big international demand for it. I really can't imagine this (or The King of Pigs) selling outside of a very niche market internationally. I'm sure a lot of collectors have gotten it just for packaging alone, but not so much for the film itself.

Reactions: dirtyoak