Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : October 30, 2014 / Pre-order date is October 10, 2014

Price : $32.99

Link : Novamnm.com -Sold Out

Note : It's Amaray Keep case.

From Novamedia Facebook :

Novamedia 4th exclusive title <The Fall>

We release Tarsem Singh 2006's film <The Fall> at this September.
It's 1,000 limited print run - Local : 600EA / International : 400EA. included numbered sticker.

The package artwork & detail information will notice soon.

Thank you.
See you soon!

10670219_504959496274494_4470358214393867949_n.jpg

Last edited:
This looks really good. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it though because I whenever I watch one of Tarsem's movies it's like my brain crosses its wires trying to work out whether I love it or hate it. I think The Fall is definitely his best one so far, but I'm not sure if I'll ever actually watch it again.

Well I think Nova have smashed it with the quality of the slip box and this exclusive. Spot Glossed on the mask title and spine. Plus embossed title and mask.
Just amazing...:drool::notworthy:

Even the little details like the title inside the lip of the slip box. Just pure class...IMO :bag::notworthy:

@harry @steel888 @TobinFrost @Hatori

The Fall Novamedia Exclusive

Fe4O3i.jpg
ziIJpX.jpg

Soft White Light Added

mNYsOG.jpg
XOykXl.jpg

Natural Light

9SzeXv.jpg
L1wrLb.jpg

taLUyC.jpg
u0oSIi.jpg

5A2BKF.jpg
5sZInG.jpg

Amaray

Q8TuOL.jpg

X7evpQ.jpg

uJIsew.jpg

The Fall

KtD3Va.jpg
4L5NEQ.jpg

Soft White Light Added

2QBlJN.jpg
B243XM.jpg

fC1FV4.jpg

The Fall

PpRi2j.jpg

tg9YN9.jpg

:Snap:

Last edited:
For those of you who have this, do you have a page in the booklet that has wrinkles on it? The first one I received had wrinkles and the replacement booklet I received had wrinkles on the same page, just not as bad.
02a.jpg

Does anybody know the official number list of Nova's amaray collection. This doesn't seem to have a number on the spine at all, while American Hustle is number 2 and Ditto is 4, whereas the title of this thread suggests that this is 4. And what is number 1? :dunno: