The Fast & The Furious - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2020
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 21 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £36.99
Note: Includes a UV gloss slipcase + a 16-page script excerpts booklet + a 20-page vehicle booklet + 8 character cards + a theatrical poster postcard

62nbau8t29i61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date April 26th 2021

What's Included:

• The Fast and the Furious 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray Steelbook enclosed in a UV Gloss Slipcase
  • 16-page Script Excerpts Booklet
  • 20-page Vehicle Booklet
  • 8 x Character Cards
  • Theatrical Poster Post Card
Bonus Features

• Feature Commentary with Director Rob Cohen
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Making of The Fast and the Furious
  • Dom’s Charger
  • Quarter Mile at a Time
  • The Fast and the Furious Video Mash-Up
  • Tricking Out a Hot Import Car
  • Multiple Camera Angles - Stunt Sequence
  • And Much More!

@ £37 universal can go suck a ****. £30 I'd bite, otherwise hopefully pick just the steel up from somewhere in Europe.

Design is great, but guaranteed to have a lacklustre finish. Best case zero, worst case thin streaky matte over bare metal :wtf:

@ £37 universal can go suck a ****. £30 I'd bite, otherwise hopefully pick just the steel up from somewhere in Europe.

Design is great, but guaranteed to have a lacklustre finish. Best case zero, worst case thin streaky matte over bare metal :wtf:
Price will very likely change when goes live to lower
So I would ignore the £37 for now

Slipcase the same art as the steel. What’s the point

I get what you're saying about the art on the slip and the steelbook being the same. I know people hate that.

The point of the slip itself is because something has to hold all of the extras.

Price will very likely change when goes live to lower
So I would ignore the £37 for now
Usually, but not always. I'd be surprised if it drops that much anyway. Studios have this horrible habit of adding meh slips and cards to releases bumping prices up. This should have been a £25 steel, whereas it'll be atleast £30, probably more.

I get what you're saying about the art on the slip and the steelbook being the same. I know people hate that.

The point of the slip itself is because something has to hold all of the extras.

So then change the slip art. Thanks for explaining what the purpose of the slip is though :rofl:

So then change the slip art. Thanks for explaining what the purpose of the slip is though :rofl:
Yeah they have to change that Slip art :cautious:
Plus its gonna be the usual paper-thin Slip that they have provided with others I bet

Reactions: Flloydo
Honestly wasn't expecting the price to drop considering the Top Gun Deluxe is £36.99
Anyone got any free delivery codes to soften the blow?

Honestly wasn't expecting the price to drop considering the Top Gun Deluxe is £36.99
Anyone got any free delivery codes to soften the blow?
You can't use free delivery code on pre orders anymore
Free delivery code only work on instock items since November 2020

Reactions: TGO