The Fast & The Furious - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2020
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 21 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £36.99
Note: Includes a UV gloss slipcase + a 16-page script excerpts booklet + a 20-page vehicle booklet + 8 character cards + a theatrical poster postcard

62nbau8t29i61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose about 10 quid over the price of a 4K steel for an older film to include a slipcover/slipcase? plus other miscellaneous bits and pieces isn't extortionate but would also like the option of buying just the steelbook.

Not ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I suppose about 10 quid over the price of a 4K steel for an older film to include a slipcover/slipcase? plus other miscellaneous bits and pieces isn't extortionate but would also like the option of buying just the steelbook.

Not ordered.
Agreed. Like the Jaws release last year.

Though the BestBuy offering will be slightly different by including the “20th Anniversary Edition” text on the spine and the front of the SteelBook, will include fewer cards in the package, and the spine on the slipbox has only a UHD logo, not UHD + Blu-ray.

I prefer the cleaner spine of the US slipbox but the cleaner anniversary-free SteelBook art that the rest of the world is getting. Conundrum.

Reactions: RMA
Though the BestBuy offering will be slightly different by including the “20th Anniversary Edition” text on the spine and the front of the SteelBook, will include fewer cards in the package, and the spine on the slipbox has only a UHD logo, not UHD + Blu-ray.

I prefer the cleaner spine of the US slipbox but the cleaner anniversary-free SteelBook art that the rest of the world is getting. Conundrum.

Of course these are just mock-ups. Little things can still change. Notice the ARTWORK TBC in red at the bottom right of the image in the OP.