The Fast & The Furious - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2020
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 21 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £36.99
Note: Includes a UV gloss slipcase + a 16-page script excerpts booklet + a 20-page vehicle booklet + 8 character cards + a theatrical poster postcard

62nbau8t29i61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received today and I am incredibly shocked at the quality of this release.
The box is fairly sturdy, glossy and embossed. The steelbook is nice and glossy and the crap inside is pretty good too. Better than any EB release that I’ve had and if the box was more solid I would be close to a proper exclusive.

That looks surprising good. I don't need/want any of the tat, but keen on the steel now I've seen the finish. Keeping my fnac preorder :D

Looks fantastic, but what protective sleeve would you even use for this?
Still haven't figured out what sleeve to use for the BTTF Ultimate Trilogy (n)

Agreed. Looks ******
It's so bad, just glad Universal don't put them on the actual steel spines. It's even worse than WB insisting on putting a MASSIVE vertical "UltraHD" logo on their spines... again, glad WB seemed to have stopped doing that on steels now as well.

Reactions: djjez83
I bought mine from Taiwan. According to their unboxing pics, they don't have "+ blu-ray" on the spine.
Still waiting my package pending. I'm really excited! :cheers:

Reactions: Shark
Steel is glossy.

Slip title is embossed. Spine title as well

What is the difference between the UK and US Deluxe versions of this steelbook? The UK version has 4 more character cards and I'm not sure if the U.S. copy has a gloss finish or not.
The prices are very different between the Zavvi version and the US Best Buy edition. I don't really feel like spending $23 extra US Dollars to get 4 character cards unless there are other differences because the Zavvi version is just about double the price.