Release date: August 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €26.80

fate8.jpg

fate 8-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: luke98
Mar 24, 2013
Together with the previous seven making for the best matched FAST AND FURIOUS collection out there BUT with the spines being the obvious problem each bearing a letter of the F U R I O U S part of the title now that we're up to #8 a full title has become necessary from here on in.
Almost as if they planned to stop at #7 (bringing to mind the "Star Trek" steelbook 1 - 10 matched set with a section of the logo on each spine with #10 completing the logo started on #1).
II
V).
F & F #1 - 8 (Italy)

Last edited:
Together with the previous seven making for the best matched FAST AND FURIOUS collection out there BUT with the spines being the obvious problem each bearing a letter of the F U R I O U S part of the title now that we're up to #8 a full title has become necessary from here on in.
Almost as if they planned to stop at #7 (bringing to mind the "Star Trek" steelbook 1 - 10 matched set with a section of the logo on each spine with #10 completing the logo started on #1).
II
V).
F & F #1 - 8 (Italy)
Just need someone to make custom spines for the first 7 now

thewoe

JG's Collectibles
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Can we change the title of this thread to Fast & Furious 8 as thats what it is called in the EU, The fate of the furious is the US title.

Its annoying my ocd lol