4K UHD The Fifth Element (4K + Blu-ray + DVD Digipack) (Obras Primas Exclusive) [Brazil]

Nov 21, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
Release date: September 23, 2021
Purchase links: colecioneclassicos - ebay.com
Price: R$295,90 (colecione) - US$80 (ebay)
Note: Numbered, limited edition of 1000 copies by Obras Primas do Cinema

FifthElement_ObrasPrimas_01.png

FifthElement_ObrasPrimas_02.png

• 3 sides Digipak
  • Booklet (brazilian portuguese)
  • 6 cards
  • 2 posters (rolled in a separate box), probably with glossy details
  • + surprise gift (previous edition had a keychain)
Almost 3 hours of special features (DVD)

BLU-RAY 4k (Triple Layer 100 GB)
Resolution:
2160p (UHD)
High dynamic range: HDR10+
Audio: DTS-HD MA 5.1 (english), DTS-HD 5.1 (brazilian portuguese)
Subtitles: brazilian portuguese
Region Code: All

BLU-RAY (50 GB)
Resolution:
1080p high definition
Audio: DTS-HD 5.1 and 2.0 (english), DTS-HD 5.1 (brazilian portuguese)
Subtitles: brazilian portuguese
Region Code: A

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they'll ship worldwide on ebay. It will be available closer to the release. For now, only the local pre-order is.
Is there a way to buy this from anywhere? They also supposedly released Highlander and Requiem for a Dream in similar packaging, nice artwork...

Is there a way to buy this from anywhere? They also supposedly released Highlander and Requiem for a Dream in similar packaging, nice artwork...
I've asked them a few times about the link for international buyers and they just don't give me an answer!

Try messaging them on Instagram and see if you have any luck: Login • Instagram
If you don't, maybe I can help you with the order.

Highlander and Requiem for a Dream are not on 4k and they come in simple blu-ray cases, not digipak. I guess Requiem is still on preorder.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I've asked them a few times about the link for international buyers and they just don't give me an answer!

Highlander and Requiem for a Dream are not on 4k and they come in simple blu-ray cases, not digipak. I guess Requiem is still on preorder.
Oh, I see, well I sent them a message per your advice, but I'd really love to have at least the Fifth Element, its digipack is excellent, especially the back.
I'd buy 4 editions, if it was possible, Highlander, Requiem, and "Fugo de Nova York" as well. I know they're not 4K, but they have nice photocards, posters, which do seem to come in separate long box rolled, and booklet.

After asking on Instagram, I got a response, in English, to contact them through email, and something about eBay, which I assumed meant they could sell internationally there...

Hello, Lenny! How are you going?

We really appreciate that. Could you please, send your message to our email address?

[email protected]

We offer shipping exclusively to eBay.

So I wrote all that to that email address, and got a response about some maintenance, that it'll soon be available on the site, and apologies...
I don't think they understood me, and this is what I used to call 'Indian support response', some prepared answer making no sense that is copy-pasted by outsourced Amazon workers in India.

Boa tarde, tudo bem?
Senhor, nossa plataforma está em manutenção, em breve iremos disponibilizar nossos BD, lá na plataforma.
Logo passaremos e-mail informando nosso link, com as novidades,
Peço desculpas pelo ocorrido.
Att
Adriane
Seguimos a disposição
Tel:
(11) 3938 1379

After asking on Instagram, I got a response, in English, to contact them through email, and something about eBay, which I assumed meant they could sell internationally there...

So I wrote all that to that email address, and got a response about some maintenance, that it'll soon be available on the site, and apologies...
I don't think they understood me, and this is what I used to call 'Indian support response', some prepared answer making no sense that is copy-pasted by outsourced Amazon workers in India.
They don't wanna sell the f***ing thing? WTF?
They said in the message in portuguese that their platform (no idea what that is) is in maintenance and soon they'll give you the link. Well, at least you got an answer....
I know they sell internationally via ebay, but I didn't find their shop there. If you want those editions you mentioned in the previous message (and don't wanna wait for their link), send me a DM and let's see if I can help you with that.

I have the "Escape from NY" edition and it is pretty nice. I've posted some pictures here.

Btw, the posters do come rolled in a separate box, instead of folded inside the edition.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
@Th1ca was nice enough to offer help with ordering (before the company came through with their eBay problems), took the time to order and reship the package, posted all the updates with photos/screens, for which I'm extremely thankful, he's great to assist in such a way out of the blue, made me so much happier these days!
Plus I've got the package right on Thanksgiving, before my birthday, which was yesterday, so I opened the box as the best gift this year!

BrazilianBDs001.jpg
BrazilianBDs002.jpg
BrazilianBDs003.jpg

The black boxes are in place of poster tubes, posters are safely rolled inside, not folded. The printing on the covers is the most bright and colorful I've ever seen, putting those of the major studio releases to shame.
I'll open all of the editions and post more photos later.

Reactions: Th1ca