The Fifth Element (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive) [Hong Kong]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

327297359_402447192098203_42376022072270574_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers. So a lot of locked discs then. Luckily have fifth and RD on 4K so hopefully Leon will be a 4K release too so I can actually watch it
If you have a blu ray drive in your computer, worst case just rip it using anydvd and burn it to a BD-R (possibly DL). I put everything on a NAS and stream them using KODI on my Shield, so I generally use MakeMKV but both remove copy protection from Blu Rays.

Still gutted about that one tbh. Not only because Shazam was actually a really fun movie, but also because it now means there's a gap in Manta's DC releases (n)
As one who generally disliked the Snyder era films, I loved Shazam. I’m not sure how the 2nd is going to go, but Shazam was a total winner. Glad I picked up the FAC whenever it came out.

Reactions: Noodles
Just realised there’s no Exorcist on that list.
I asked Manta last year if they’d consider it because it would go down a storm if done right and it’s the 50th anniversary this year and they said they’d pass the feedback on but nothing of course lol.

I think that would of gone down well

I asked Manta last year if they’d consider it because it would go down a storm if done right and it’s the 50th anniversary this year and they said they’d pass the feedback on but nothing of course lol.

They seem to only be doing WB 4K releases now. Did I miss an exorcist 4K release? Probably a non starter until there is. Also a little risky.. saying that, 2001 was off brand and that went well.

Reactions: Flloydo
They seem to only be doing WB 4K releases now. Did I miss an exorcist 4K release? Probably a non starter until there is. Also a little risky.. saying that, 2001 was off brand and that went well.
I hadn’t personally clocked that they are only releasing WB 4K

I thought there was? No. No idea then. I’m sure there’s one round the corner. 50th anniversary n all

was that the reply you received that made you think you have massive influence over collectong?

"dear <recipient:error; customer name>,
thank you for your e-mail. we will contact you as soon as possible.

best regards"

I hadn’t personally clocked that they are only releasing WB 4K

I thought there was? No. No idea then. I’m sure there’s one round the corner. 50th anniversary n all
I swear read something about it last year, likely rumours and speculation. WB love an anniversary though, so a 4K wouldn't surprise me. Possibly on the cards for manta once there is one.

was that the reply you received that made you think you have massive influence over collectong?

"dear <recipient:error; customer name>,
thank you for your e-mail. we will contact you as soon as possible.

best regards"
(Looks down in shame and embarrassment) Yeah....... I felt like a GB host

I don't know what else they can do with the Fifth Element, that hasn't been done, especially after that awesome Zavvi art, definitely won't be as colorful and intense. But I'll buy as many Fifth Element editions, as they make, that's the sad truth.
The Fifth Element GIF

In regards to the whole lineup - if they're releasing approximately 1 in 1.5 months, then it's obvious they will not release half of these in 2023... from the 2023 release list. :meh:

Also, will DC just die already instead of resorting to some Super-Cucarachas.

I don't know what else they can do with the Fifth Element, that hasn't been done, especially after that awesome Zavvi art, definitely won't be as colorful and intense. But I'll buy as many Fifth Element editions, as they make, that's the sad truth.
The Fifth Element GIF

In regards to the whole lineup - if they're releasing approximately 1 in 1.5 months, then it's obvious they will not release half of these in 2023... from the 2023 release list. :meh:

Also, will DC just die already instead of resorting to some Super-Cucarachas.
I really like the Kimchidvd one.

Reactions: Billy Talent
The kimchi release was actually weet, via kimchi, and it shows. I do love my lenti though. Manta would have to pull something awesome out for me to really need it. Saying that, all they have to do is best the zavvi slip for me to cancel that one instead lol