The Final Girls (Blu-ray Slipcover) (1st pressing) [Germany]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Got this on eBay coz it was cheap. Didn't know it had a slipcover until it arrived.......

DSC02593 (Medium).JPG DSC02595 (Medium).JPG

:OMG:

I need it! The Final Girls was so much fun! Easily the most innovative take on the slasher genre ever.

And ordered! :D

Hopefully Amazon ships it with the slip. Also, how ridiculous is Amazon DE shipping? A 9 EURO movie with 10 EURO shipping. Great deal!

I will never buy a slipcover that has that stupid ass blue stripe at the top. Whats the point of adding a slip to enhance packaging if you are just going to emulate exactly whats under it, including the blu ray case. I'm hoping for a steel release or something nice.

Canada Post is the slowest service in the world, so I'm hoping it gets here before I turn 50. :p
USPS is a close second. I haven't receive Neil custom slip yet and Plain Archive's Ernest and Celestine. Imagine South Korea is just around 1880 miles away.

Isn't that slip in the OP off the US release, there's no logos on it and a sticker with English writing?

That's what I thought, too, but The Final Girls never received a slip in the U.S. and it had different cover art altogether. I can only assume that the text on the back of this slip is in German.

Reactions: Sigill
That's what I thought, too, but The Final Girls never received a slip in the U.S. and it had different cover art altogether. I can only assume that the text on the back of this slip is in German.
I think you are right, I just checked the sticker again and it does have some German text. It does look very clean for a German slip though! I hope it arrives with the slip!:)

I think you are right, I just checked the sticker again and it does have some German text. It does look very clean for a German slip though! I hope it arrives with the slip!:)

You're right -- there is a little bit of German text on the sticker. Yeah, this slip is super clean for a German release. Kind of surprising. I'd love to see more like this! :D

Reactions: Sigill
Sorry if i have to disappoint you.
The German Slipcover has a printed FSK 16 Logo.
$_57 (1).JPG

Someone put the Digital Copy Sticker from the shrink wrap over the FSK Logo.

And here is the Back from the Slip.
It is Regionfree.
$_57.JPG

Reactions: tridon and Sigill
I ordered this from Amazon.de and it recently arrived. I was worried it might not come with the slipcover since it was released a while ago. However, it is shrinkwrapped over the slipcover. So, there is a very good chance of getting a slipcover.