Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.22 star(s) Rating: 3.22/5 9 Votes
Title: The Flash

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons, Billy Crudup, Michael Keaton

Release: 2022-07-01

Plot: The standalone film with The Flash set in the DC Extended Universe.

Wow wasnt expecting that. Was thinking this thread bump would be about the 16 yr old flash actor from tv series' death.
2020 keeps getting weirder.

Wow wasnt expecting that. Was thinking this thread bump would be about the 16 yr old flash actor from tv series' death.
2020 keeps getting weirder.
Either way, I’ll believe this movie gets out when I’ll be in the movie theater mins before the viewing. Not a single minute before.

‘dis goin’ to be gud

1592911075556.gif

DC Fans are eating great in 2020, just keeps getting better and better and better which feels like 2016 all over again. Geoff Johns you are out with ya stupid wanna be like MCU clone and now we have kings supporting kings with Jim Lee supporting Walter Hamada. To think this is where it all started back in January 2020 when we witnessed the birth of DC’s multiverse when Jim Lee wanted an Ezra cameo in the tv show The Flash. Fast forward a few months and Jim Lee‘s masterplan is now into full gear :cigar: we are all in for a real treat this decade, welcome to the DCEU Multiverse :joy:

6C075257-60FB-4D25-8016-48007249DC49.jpeg

WHAAAAA!!!!???

so the Burton Verse exists because Barry wanted to save his Mum ... wow this really leaves it wide open for the ending of The Flash could very well lead into Batman Beyond as Keaton as mentor Bruce and then who plays Terry omg I cant wait for DCFanDome.

What’s even just as exciting we have a chance of the script of The Flash reverting back to Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman just imagining a bad a$$ x 100 version of Batfleck gets me giddy with excitement.

5ACB4B3E-FB5F-43CE-A160-9C5A32D8CAFE.jpeg

ya better start running Barry as it looks like we’re delving head first exploring DC’s Multiverse with this film and I’m so freaking excited!! Oh wait does this mean we will get Lauren Cohan as the Joker as well omg fk yeah the potential this movie has WoW

In case you all missed it this is the king himself Jim Lee speaking about the future pre Snyder Cut announcement. How lucky we are have to a CCO as amazing as Jim Lee a very passionate DC fan wanting the very best for DC fans :notworthy::cigar:

Reactions: DMD4k
Today is a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mgmzaaT1od1rxis0k.gif

I LOVED what Affleck did with Batman!!!
and BOY was he impressive!
tumblr_o9htkrfTN21uorz8zo2_250.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: willbar84
Today is a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mgmzaaT1od1rxis0k.gif

I LOVED what Affleck did with Batman!!!
and BOY was he impressive!
tumblr_o9htkrfTN21uorz8zo2_250.gif

It is indeed :joy: :drool: Ben Affleck is back as Batman my favourite of all time without doubt. I must say it’s so great to see him so happy and fully recovered as he really went through a rough patch there for awhile but I think a lot of credit is owed to this beautiful lady for his healthier lifestyle

DCFF2B4D-1E80-422F-B4ED-8BEC89767ACD.jpeg

I mean look how happy he is with her, I’m so happy for him and also Ben ‘n’ Ana as a couple but the most important thing is Ben came back on his terms.

Reactions: Drum18