Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.22 star(s) Rating: 3.22/5 9 Votes
Title: The Flash

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons, Billy Crudup, Michael Keaton

Release: 2022-07-01

Plot: The standalone film with The Flash set in the DC Extended Universe.

I doubt this will be released for a while if at all. He’s trying to kill people in Hawaii again! Nutta

Reactions: vexred
I doubt this will be released for a while if at all. He’s trying to kill people in Hawaii again! Nutta

Its not like they can even re-cast and replace him in the movie (Ridley Scott style). He's playing 2 roles in it!

But honestly. I really hope he gets help. He's obviously going through something.

Its not like they can even re-cast and replace him in the movie (Ridley Scott style). He's playing 2 roles in it!

But honestly. I really hope he gets help. He's obviously going through something.

I imagine that there will be a 3rd Flash at the end of the film that replaces his Flash. They surely can't keep him around after this.

“We have seen ‘The Flash,’ ‘Black Adam’ and ‘Shazam 2,'” said Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav during the company’s Q2 earnings call on Thursday. “We are very excited about them. We’ve seen them. We think they are terrific, and we think we can make them even better.”

First, Warners has received indications that the 29-year-old Miller, will seek professional help after returning home to their farm in Vermont after being away. If that happens, Miller, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned.

The second scenario: Even if Miller doesn’t reach out for help, Warners could still release the film. But don’t expect Miller to play a prominent role in terms of marketing and publicity. Nor would Miller be the Flash going forward, as the role would be recast in future projects.

The third: The situation with Miller deteriorates further. This would see Warners killing the movie outright, as it could not be reshot with a different actor. Miller plays multiple characters and is in almost every scene. Scrapping a $200 million film would be an unprecedented move.

Can't wait to see this one. Too bad they fuc*ed up with Snyder and what that could bring. Eager to see more.

Ngl this looks awesome

This has to be good. The fact Warner still went ahead with after all the miller fiasco but cancelled other stuff that was already filmed then they must know this is worth it.

Actually up for it now