Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.22 star(s) Rating: 3.22/5 9 Votes
Title: The Flash

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons, Billy Crudup, Michael Keaton

Release: 2022-07-01

Plot: The standalone film with The Flash set in the DC Extended Universe.

So this clearly crushes any hope that the TV universe will connect to the Movie Universe. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Flash (2018)
Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR][/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons, Billy Crudup[/ACTOR]
Plot: [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
8bWYaeBrTr5LegScAwNnUVeOKiz.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

View attachment 108071
More infos on IMDB

:(
That's sad that they completely now scrap the TV universe... :(

I know eh!? Just seems weird. Marvel definitely wins on knowing what they are doing. I wish DC was more organized.

OH, and as much as I liked Ezra Miller in Perks of Being a Wallflower... I don't like him for the Flash. Not a fan of this casting.

I know eh!? Just seems weird. Marvel definitely wins on knowing what they are doing. I wish DC was more organized.

OH, and as much as I liked Ezra Miller in Perks of Being a Wallflower... I don't like him for the Flash. Not a fan of this casting.
They seem to get this a lot.

Never heard of Seth Grahame-Smith :confused:
Good news is that they can hire a better director now :)
I had to Google him myself and wasn't that sad about the news when I saw he's never actually directed a film before. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the films he's written... I'm a bit worried to see he's writing for Beetlejuice 2 and The Lego Batman Lego Movie. :ohno:

I had to Google him myself and wasn't that sad about the news when I saw he's never actually directed a film before. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the films he's written... I'm a bit worried to see he's writing for Beetlejuice 2 and The Lego Batman Lego Movie. :ohno:
May be WB is looking for fresh set of eyes for DCMU? Rather than going with established/known directors...
I'm all for it, as long as they do justice (pun not intended)

The Flash finds a new director: 'Dope' helmer Rick Famuyiwa - full story.

And... he's out.

‘The Flash’ Loses Director Rick Famuyiwa; Release Delay Likely
The director and the studio have parted ways over “creative differences.” While there isn’t much in the way of details in terms of what those differences included, THR reports, “Sources say that the Dope director’s vision of making a movie with more edge clashed with the studio’s take.”

And... he's out.

‘The Flash’ Loses Director Rick Famuyiwa; Release Delay Likely
The director and the studio have parted ways over “creative differences.” While there isn’t much in the way of details in terms of what those differences included, THR reports, “Sources say that the Dope director’s vision of making a movie with more edge clashed with the studio’s take.”
Quote me on this later:
ALL DC movies will end up being be helmed by Snyder... geez....

The film's official has been revealed at San Diego Comic-Con...

View attachment 323643
DC can't help themselves can they. Forcing everything liked about the comics into the DCEU without any room to breathe.
How can you have flashpoint without an established universe. Damage control perhaps.

And before anyone thinks I'm a marvel fanboy, Wonder Woman has been my favourite comic book movie this year so far

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database