Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember watching the first ever episode when it first aired... doesn't feel like 9 years ago!

Smallville and Supernatural is enough CW for me, rest is sh*t

Supernatural was even bigger horsesh*t with being able to go so many seasons. Should be axed way sooner then show actually finished. Only first three seasons were great, rest is not even worthy to be called horsesh*t...

Supernatural was even bigger horsesh*t with being able to go so many seasons. Should be axed way sooner then show actually finished. Only first three seasons were great, rest is not even worthy to be called horsesh*t...
same with Smallville I only like the earlier seasons and they went off the rail with later seasons.
its a money machine so they kept mlking it until everyone stopped watching, Walking Dead from AMC they did the same thing