Amazon
Zavvi
Entertainment Earth

#213 - The Flash
#214 - The Flash: Unmasked
#215 - Reverse Flash
#216 - Captain Cold
#217 - Captain Cold: Unmasked
10978582_347256605476258_404763491799679515_n.jpg flashre.jpg 10989129_347256628809589_1750524890941571876_n.jpg

FLASHpop.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope they look better in hand, love the flash but the pictures look bit :OMG:

Dam another disappointing unmasked versions. Agree with Flash that I can see why they did unmasked flash but there is no purpose behind unmasked captain cold. Harrison Wells shouldve been in these wave unless they're planning a reverse flash unmasked in 2nd wave with whoever turns out to be the reverse flash with Kaityln, Cisco, Barry Allen standard and then Harrison Wells pop etc

Just seen flash and a few arrows on zavvi for pre order for 10.99 for june 7th release. Going to check forbidden planet now

edit:

Just preordered arrow, Deathstroke, flash & Reverse flash for forbidden planet. Arrow ones say end of may whilst flash isnt until july

Last edited:
@Flash The show's plans for Captain Cold I think are a lot greater then what we realize. Looks like he might even be joining a spin off series with The Atom. :wow:

But I wouldn't be shocked if both Arrow and the Flash will get a 2nd wave after this. These will probably be very popular.

Reactions: Flash
In relation to Arrow, im hoping Reverse flash is similiar to deathstroke whilst Captain Cold is like Dark Archer:

E.G Reverse Flash appears for the old cameo and can help flash in a future season, whilst Captain Cold starts to blur the lines of good and evil and stays around for at least another season (not in every Episode). He could influence some storylines and even assist Flash against a bigger evil e.g keeping friends close, enemies closer etc.

Actually thinking of getting Captain Cold now and if I do, better get Arrows Black Canary to keep bpth sets even at 3 each.