The Fog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $16.88 (Amazon) - $19.99 (Best Buy)

product_images_modal_Fog.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi__7B459bdd76-c777-4607-864e-2d32c2de3eed_7D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe (even for us), but Scream Factory is now five years old ... and what a ride it has been! Our gratitude and thanks go out to every one of you who has supported our releases and continues to do so.

To celebrate this milestone, we're releasing three of John Carpenter's masterpieces -- They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York -- in limited edition Steelbook packaging. Only 10,000 of each are being produced, and once they're gone, they're gone!

The official release date for the Steelbook editions of They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York is August 1st, but you can pre-order starting today. Plus if you order directly from our site, you'll get two weeks early shipping and your packaging will also include a 28.5” x 16.5” rolled lithograph of the illustration (conceived and designed by artist Nathaniel Marsh), while supplies last.

Praying there'll be a GB for these!
Scream Factory Email
It's hard to believe (even for us), but Scream Factory is now five years old ... and what a ride it has been! Our gratitude and thanks go out to every one of you who has supported our releases and continues to do so.

To celebrate this milestone, we're releasing three of John Carpenter's masterpieces -- They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York -- in limited edition Steelbook packaging. Only 10,000 of each are being produced, and once they're gone, they're gone!

The official release date for the Steelbook editions of They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York is August 1st, but you can pre-order starting today. Plus if you order directly from our site, you'll get two weeks early shipping and your packaging will also include a 28.5” x 16.5” rolled lithograph of the illustration (conceived and designed by artist Nathaniel Marsh), while supplies last.

The steelbooks will be available from amazon and other usual retailers in USA/Canada that sell scream factory releases

Each steelbook print run is 10,000

Amazon price usually drops before release date

Product Information
Discs

Run-time
90 min

Aspect Ratio ?
2.35:1

Color
Color

Language
English

Region
A

Rating
R

Production Date

Closed-Caption
No

Subtitles
English

wish they would make all region been waiting for this :rolleyes::facepalm:

basil (n)

• Haha
Reactions: Vegano
Scream Factory Email

The steelbooks will be available from amazon and other usual retailers in USA/Canada that sell scream factory releases

Each steelbook print run is 10,000

Amazon price usually drops before release date
Good to know! Thanks Paul. :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
As soon as Amazon have this listed and live to pre order I will be ordering

I was planning to order the previous Scream Factory collectors edition of the Fog with slipcover when first released but it's now no longer available with the slipcover

Scream Factory have said these will be the same Blu-ray as before but will have new disc artwork

The Scream Factory Blu-ray of the Fog is lot better than the UK Blu-ray
Scream Blu-ray has excellent extras

The other 2 steelbooks Escape/They Live I'm not in a rush to order

The Fog is a must have release for me
I already have the Scream collectors edition of Escape from New York with slipcover

10,000 each print run I would be surprised if these sell out quickly

Pity we only have one of these three in steelbook in the U.K. and pity too that these are not region free, are expensive and only shipping within Canada and The States . . .
Anyway, stunning wraparound artwork on all three making for a delightful Anniversary set :thumbs:
upload_2017-5-2_19-58-48.png
upload_2017-5-2_19-59-23.png
upload_2017-5-2_19-59-55.png

Would be great if Scream Factory followed in the footsteps of Criterion, Mondo and Severin and released here in the U.K. as I'd be on board for all three based on the artwork alone.

THE THING steelbook to go with these other three J. Carpenter films would have been cool . . . not forgetting that Marsh has already done artwork for that:-

The artist Nathaniel Marsh is of course well known for his work for other boutique labels such as Arrow and Eureka amongst others:-

157616_large.jpg
108548_large.jpg
170343_large.jpg
128700_large.jpg
80595_large.jpg
64733_large.jpg

U.K. - THEY LIVE (11/2014):-
II
V
unPOUc1.jpg

1hTEwdp.jpg
i2g7bmU.jpg
Z7jguaL.jpg

VbdtCrn.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: