The Fog

Would you purchase Carpenter's 'The Fog' in a Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
John Carpenter's classic is one of the best ghost stories ever, and I am not really a ghost kind of guy! I would definitely buy it on blu ray!!! I've been holding out for it to be re-released here in the states!

Yes, would like to upgrade to Blu-ray. Would love to have the neon green like artwork from the 2 disc special edition DVD slipcover in steelbook form.

Searched for this and couldn't find any trace of it,that's why I thought i'll try adding this as a poll.
Glad it's already been considered as it's such a class film and would look fantastic as a steelbook,also with haloween on the way maybe we won't have to wait much longer for this one !!!:D:D

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Or perhaps it will come out in 2015 for a 35th anniversary edition !
Oh and I meant halloween :emb:

well one of my films to watch when i got in from pub years ago to watch, always found entertaining.
john carpenter's The Fog

surprised that never has been made into a steelbook with all zavvi doing horrors/zombie films think they would have done this one.

thefog.jpg

trailer

anyway as always
yes, no or maybe

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Aw 83 and Rotor1999
I agree, this would be a great steel. Adrienne Barbeau's voice alone would make this a definite buy!
Great movie too [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would by john carpenetrs fog in steelbook any day its a classic movie and one of my personal favourites to. The new fog is no where near to this masterpiece....

Reactions: blu-steel