Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Available from 9am GMT tomorrow morning
Purchase here

force.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Never been a fan of the zbox but i will be getting this one , on order from my son just in case theres anything kylo ren in there .

Yes as you guessed he is kylo ren crazy at the moment .

Looks like my order has been despatched already, so I just sent them a message to cancel my subscription renewal... let's see how it goes! :ohno:

Reactions: Flash
Just watched an unboxing for this (some classic guy who has 4 Mario framed posters behind him) and this looks bad!
At first I thought the R2 Hoover was cool until he tried using it lol lets just say it's more of a noisey r2 than a Hoover!
And the film cell is ok but the rest isn't for me.
I dunno why i check these out each month. Suppose to see if they up their game but never happens

I even got the dredd badge for £4.49 the other week lol that was supposed to be limited to the Zbox and worth £30.
Awesome badge but peeps should of waited lol

Last edited:
I only paid £17.99 for this by the way, which is another reason I jumped on it.

Just watched an unboxing for this (some classic guy who has 4 Mario framed posters behind him) and this looks bad!
At first I thought the R2 Hoover was cool until he tried using it lol lets just say it's more of a noisey r2 than a Hoover!
And the film cell is ok but the rest isn't for me.
I dunno why i check these out each month. Suppose to see if they up their game but never happens

I even got the seed badge for £4.49 the other week lol that was supposed to be limited to the Zbox and worth £30.
Awesome badge but peeps should of waited lol
That's a hoover?! I thought it was a money box lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
I received a reply to my email yesterday saying that they would cancel my subscription... obviously they're in no rush though, as it's still currently active. My Zbox turned up today too, which is full of junk as most have said, but it's Star Wars junk, so I'm happy. :D

I received a reply to my email yesterday saying that they would cancel my subscription... obviously they're in no rush though, as it's still currently active. My Zbox turned up today too, which is full of junk as most have said, but it's Star Wars junk, so I'm happy. :D
If it's still showing as active in your account they will debit your credit/debit card automatically around 30th - 31st Dec or 1st/2nd Jan and then ship the next Zbox sometime from 2nd Jan or later that week or following week

I would keep a regular look at your account to see if your subscription is really cancelled

Reactions: Noodles and Flash

As @paulboland said really keep an eye on it, was over two weeks of messaging before by finally removed it from within the account no message back nothing

I guess I'll send them another email reminding them then, because the email they sent telling me that it would be cancelled looked like one of their usual automated responses, so it wouldn't surprise me if an actual person has even seen my cancellation request yet. o_O

@paulboland @Flash Thanks again! :thumbs:

EDIT - Just went to check the status of the subscription before shooting them another email, and to my surprise it HAS now been cancelled. :D

Last edited:
Well I'm glad for you.

Perhaps they have upped their game as they were getting hefty abuse for messing people about

Reactions: Noodles
FORCE ZBOX ONLY £10
WHEN BOUGHT WITH THE FORCE AWAKENS Zavvi Steelbook

Might be of interest to some who want the Force Zbox cheap

Reminder it's still a Subscription that auto renews unless you cancel the subscription

It is typical zavvi I know someone who signed up the other day full price as they wanted that box and then it's half price.
Just say no to zboxes lol