Purchase Link
Zavvi
Price: £19.99
Note this is a Subscription you can choose to subscribe
1 Monthly (Auto renews each month)
3 Monthly
6 Monthly
12 Monthly
Please Note: Your first payment will be taken upfront, with all subscriptions auto-renewing at the end of the payment term. Your ZBOX will be dispatched within the first week of each month, and we'll charge your card at the end of each period.

11253948_10153052072755146_4109157667769360805_n.jpg

Screenshot (39).png

What’s in this month’s ZBOX?

There has been an awakening… Can you feel it?

This month we pay homage to George Lucas’ epic saga with ‘The Force’ ZBOX. Packed full of exclusive and licensed merchandise from the Star Wars franchise

Last edited:
I actually kind of want this, but there's no chance I'm risking subscribing to anything from Zavvi. As if people didn't already have enough reasons to avoid their Zbox's!

Zavvi FaceBook and Zavvi Email
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THE ZBOX!

THIS MONTH'S THEME IS: THE FORCE

There is no need to re-order as you will automatically receive your box at the beginning of December.

If you bought the Time Travel ZBOX then don't worry about re-ordering to get your The Force ZBOX next month - you're already guaranteed a box thanks to your rolling monthly subscription.

I'm not sure as to when Zavvi take payment for Dec Zbox if you already have a subscription it might be when they are ready to despatch The Force Zbox

Knowing Zavvi it will probably come bundled with Star Trek goodies :rofl: or it might be Turkish Star Wars related merchandise :rolleyes:
Haha yep... just like their "Marvel" Zbox came with DC items. They'll also probably fill it with all the Jar Jar and Ewok related items that they can't shift. :LOL:

Reactions: Flash
Could we please remove that above image it's making me gag, I love Jar Jar

Finally after two weeks Zavvi have cancelled my subscription. Please all remind me in the future to never subscribe again, customer service a joke.