The Fountain Screening with Exclusive Vinyl Soundtrack

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://theplaylist.net/exclusive-mo...re-receive-first-ever-vinyl-release-20160915/

Featuring new liner notes, an interview with Clint Mansell, and artwork by Nicole Gustafsson, “The Fountain” will be pressed on 180 gram vinyl, and available to MondoCon attendees in a limited special edition of 500 copies. The soundtrack will also be available in a general release edition starting in November.

The-Fountain-art-by-Nicole-Gustafsson.jpg

Reactions: spawnshop
OH. I NEED THIS.

Anyone here that could help me out? This is one of my favorite films and definitely one of my favorite soundtracks. Please PM me!

The real question will be will they sell it alone. A lot of times its factored into the Screening. Says limited to 500 and they usually max out screenings at like 300? So you'd think the balance would mean some left over.

There are day time screenings and some folks think this may be a daytime screening. idk tho......

The real question will be will they sell it alone. A lot of times its factored into the Screening. Says limited to 500 and they usually max out screenings at like 300? So you'd think the balance would mean some left over.

There are day time screenings and some folks think this may be a daytime screening. idk tho......

The official blurb I read said something about 500 copies just for MondoCon attendees, but you could be right, it could just be for folks that attend the screening.

I might send some vinyl back with you and the HDN-mobile, depending on what I can "score". ha ha

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The official blurb I read said something about 500 copies just for MondoCon attendees, but you could be right, it could just be for folks that attend the screening.

I might send some vinyl back with you and the HDN-mobile, depending on what I can "score". ha ha

You're going to be sorely disappointed when you see that the HDN-Mobile is nothing but a Uhaul van. :LOL:

Reactions: spawnshop
Argh, I need this in my life. Love the movie love Clint Mansell's work. And yes hopefully this will help with a new steelbook release of the movie.

• Thanks
You're going to be sorely disappointed when you see that the HDN-Mobile is nothing but a Uhaul van. :LOL:

Cargo van? Those things are huge! Just brought back 20 sheets of drywall the other day and had tons more space.

HAHA! :LOL: That's all you need! :thumbs:

Haha fo sho

@apsmith21
If you could score multiples, please hit me up. I'd even mail you an empty LP mailer.

No guarantees, not sure what their limit per person is.

There's been an upgrade!

tumblr_mdnudn40YC1r8n4q2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mrwajlt4uO1qz4rgp.jpg

Awesome!

• Thanks
anyone who may happen to be going to Mondocon and is willing to pick up this Vinyl for me please pm me so we can make arrangements. This Along with 'Halloween' are my 2 favorites films of all time and also serve as my 2 fav movie Soundtrack/Scores. So, if anyone could be of assistance, please let me know.

thank you, kindly

@apsmith21
If you could score multiples, please hit me up. I'd even mail you an empty LP mailer.

anyone who may happen to be going to Mondocon and is willing to pick up this Vinyl for me please pm me so we can make arrangements. This Along with 'Halloween' are my 2 favorites films of all time and also serve as my 2 fav movie Soundtrack/Scores. So, if anyone could be of assistance, please let me know.

thank you, kindly

Do you guys still need help with this release?