The Fountain Screening with Exclusive Vinyl Soundtrack

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://theplaylist.net/exclusive-mo...re-receive-first-ever-vinyl-release-20160915/

Featuring new liner notes, an interview with Clint Mansell, and artwork by Nicole Gustafsson, “The Fountain” will be pressed on 180 gram vinyl, and available to MondoCon attendees in a limited special edition of 500 copies. The soundtrack will also be available in a general release edition starting in November.

The-Fountain-art-by-Nicole-Gustafsson.jpg

Reactions: spawnshop
If anyone is interested, make sure you post here. I'm going to try and get enough for the requests I have received, and I would like to show Mondo this thread to prove that I'm not reselling these at a profit, these will get passed on at cost.

Assuming I am able to get enough.

If anyone is interested, make sure you post here. I'm going to try and get enough for the requests I have received, and I would like to show Mondo this thread to prove that I'm not reselling these at a profit, these will get passed on at cost.

1x if you can get it.

Andy, now seeing the variant I'm dying to get one too :oohyeah::shy::giggle::angel:
If I'm too late don't worry :thumbs:

Hey guys! We were swamped at the ninja booth for most of the day, so when I got a chance to go look, they were all sold out! sorry I can't help with this one

Thanks for trying Andy :thumbs::notworthy:

Seems like it was first sold at the screening (250 seats) and the rest at the booth. It was 1 per customer and sold out yesterday.

But it's just THIS color vinyl variant that is sold out now. There will be an online release and they'll probably offer another color variant equally beautiful like the MondoCon exclusive :thumbs:
Me personally I would also be fine with a regular black. I just want all Clint Mansell OSTs on Vinyl :)
The Gatefold sleeve is a stunner :drool:

Not my pictures:

vDBk1yP.jpg
JhJkhNc.jpg

qbJBiFm.jpg
VaIFPfo.jpg

yN1vI6B.jpg
zb42zn7.jpg

Damn, thanks for trying at least.

Hard to believe 500 people wanted this. I guess I'll try ebay. :-/

People where lining up since the evening before MondoCon. Vinyl are super popular atm.
They did a panel with Clint Mansell where they talked about it and an exclusive screening of the movie.
Folks grabbed the chance to get this with an autograph by Clint Mansell. I'm sure a lot people who don't even listen to vinyl or collect vinyl grabbed this too.
So it's not hard to believe that all gone on first day of MondoCon.

I don't know how important this color variant is to you but there will be a regular release in November with a different color variant.

Well, I understand vinyl is pretty hyped right now. I guess it makes sense why it sold out, especially since it came with a free ticket to the screening.

As far as color variant....I'm pretty nerdy with records. I'd need to own the rare/first print one with just about any record I want.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Damn, thanks for trying at least.

Hard to believe 500 people wanted this. I guess I'll try ebay. :-/

People where lining up since the evening before MondoCon. Vinyl are super popular atm.
They did a panel with Clint Mansell where they talked about it and an exclusive screening of the movie.
Folks grabbed the chance to get this with an autograph by Clint Mansell. I'm sure a lot people who don't even listen to vinyl or collect vinyl grabbed this too.
So it's not hard to believe that all gone on first day of MondoCon.

I don't know how important this color variant is to you but there will be a regular release in November with a different color variant.

I was very, very surprised, but on the other hand, that's great for Mondo, glad they have such a popular release on their hands!