Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

63304841_500x500_2.jpg

63304841_500x500_4.jpg

63304841_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OF ALL the Brit Flicks THIS deserves the treatment :thumbs::LOL:.

It IS BEAUTIFUL performances that made the brake in the U.S market. Robert Carlisle, Mark Addy, Tom Wilkinson Lesley Sharp national treasures each of them.

SOUNDTRACK to die for. The humerus desperation I pee myself laughing ONE of the few movies that I get the comedy eliement.

Northern humor and sole at it's core. So so pleased I have hung on with the Blu ray ordering no :oohyeah:.

Carllenc and snooloui you have MADE THIS NINJA'S DAY .:drool: Hat off, Shake your hand's marvellous news :movie::oohyeah::LOL::drool::thumbs:.

I'm excited now:oohyeah:

Last edited:
Balencing on top of the car in the canal EEK!"Alright lads?"

Fixing Lupers car :p.

The Dole queue :naughty:

Just a few for me. Also I can remember the steelworks closing and the mines:(. We are 15 ish miles from sheffield. The now distroyed Tinsley Towers:angry:. Meadowell opening :scat:.

This is at the heart of where I relate too and understand :LOL:.

A timeless classic I am not missing this one.:drool:. Any Live heads up will be greatfully resived I have signed up for the alert but belts and braces with this:D.

Reactions: Noodles
OF ALL the Brit Flicks THIS deserves the treatment :thumbs::LOL:.

It IS BEAUTIFUL performances that made the brake in the U.S market. Robert Carlisle, Mark Addy, Tom Wilkinson Lesley Sharp national treasures each of them.

SOUNDTRACK to die for. The humerus desperation I pee myself laughing ONE of the few movies that I get the comedy eliement.

Northern humor
and sole at it's core. So so pleased I have hung on with the Blu ray ordering no :oohyeah:.

Carllenc and snooloui you have MADE THIS NINJA'S DAY .:drool: Hat off, Shake your hand's marvellous news :movie::oohyeah::LOL::drool::thumbs:.

I'm excited now:oohyeah:

oohhh...now I know why I didn't like this film at all...I'm a soft southerner ;)