The General Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Is anyone doing a GB for the Saturn.de exclusive of Ready Player One in VHS packaging or do you know if they post to the UK.
Thnks

Looking for a copy of 20000 Leauges under the sea to the uk..Help!

Still available to buy from my GB - just note the shipping, that is not included.

Just wondering if you would do a group buy for the upcoming July criterion releases?
Really want War of the Worlds.

thanks

Just wondering if you would do a group buy for the upcoming July criterion releases?
Really want War of the Worlds.

thanks

As long as you pay in advance, I can do a special order for you.

Not sure on shipping as those cases will be lighter, and how many you can fit for the base shipping rate (under 2lbs, $31.60)

Hi, does anyone have any plans to do a group buy for this?

Or even better, if anyone knows if this is going to turn up with a UK retailer? It’s a Target exclusive in the US, but no sign of it over here yet.

At one point there was a member here who would purchase items from HMV and ship them to other members in the USA on an individual basis. Is something like that still available here? I really wanna grab some HMV Premiums at 2 for 15 pounds.

At one point there was a member here who would purchase items from HMV and ship them to other members in the USA on an individual basis. Is something like that still available here? I really wanna grab some HMV Premiums at 2 for 15 pounds.

Our UK member that used to do that is not as active anymore, so hopefully someone sees your post and is willing to help.

• Thanks
Reactions: somebodys_kid