The General Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Greetings!

Would someone from Canada be willing start a group buy for the Mirror Mirror lenticular slip edition?

Any others interested in it?

Hoping someone wants to get me the Fringe season 4 BB exclusive bluray set if they bring one out next month?

I live in the UK.

I live in Chicago, USA. That would be awesome but you might have to help me to open The thread because Im steel newt this.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I don't know If we have to set it up

New to this aswell. If you want it for sure and will pay the extra delivery charge to the USA, I will order it today anyway and we can sort out the thread later.

I do want it for sure, get it and then we can set up the thread or whatever we need to do to follow the rules because I don't want to get anybody mad or in trouble. I saw the price it was 16.99 or 17.99 I don't remember. Well let me know....

I do want it for sure, get it and then we can set up the thread or whatever we need to do to follow the rules because I don't want to get anybody mad or in trouble. I saw the price it was 16.99 or 17.99 I don't remember. Well let me know....

Ordered at the price of £16.99.

I have started a thread in the general trading section.

Anybody up for an Abraham Lincoln Futureshop Exclusive Slipcover Group buy? The price has been updated to $24.99 and Im sure alot of member including myself would be down! :ohno:

Reactions: ocielz