The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.53.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.53.52 PM.png

for some ninjas who can't see from IG

steelbook appeared to have spot gloss finished and i guess debossed title?
anyway i'm so exciting about this release and can't wait to see slips arts and beauty shots...

Not massively feeling it plus I’ve not seen the film so I’ll probably pass. I don’t think I could afford it this month anyway lol

RIP collectors in September. Blufans BB, weet into spiderverse, manta suicide squad, PA little drummer girl, this and god knows what else. Crazy month

Not massively feeling it plus I’ve not seen the film so I’ll probably pass. I don’t think I could afford it this month anyway lol

RIP collectors in September. Blufans BB, weet into spiderverse, manta suicide squad, PA little drummer girl, this and god knows what else. Crazy month
Exactly this, been an expensive month, prices are getting crazy and releases come out of nowhere.
I tried to talk myself out of Drummer Girl cuz all my PA steels are quarter slips, and it's so expensive.
But will have to be a slip on this one as it's mamoru hosoda, to go with pa mirai, summer wars and boy and the beast.
Luckily it's after payday.
Wolf children and belle next please :)

So many beautiful artworks and this is all they can come up with? That is disappointing for a masterpiece release like this, especially from Plain.

Edit: Full Slip looks like it's using handcrafted paper once again (like Ernest & Celestine - FS A), at least that's what I'm guessing from the design. Will just be going for the Premium Box. :hungry:

Last edited: