The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

that fs

FatherlyAcrobaticConure-size_restricted.gif

Regarding the limited edition Blu-ray of <The Girl Who Leapt Through Time>, which will start pre-order at 4 PM tomorrow, October 5th, a full-slip case for storing steelbooks will be added as a component to the 'Premium Box Set', which is the highest version of the three types. Please note.

We have reflected the opinions of those who collect the full slip series numbering of the existing plane archive.

However (the artwork design approved by the manufacturer is exactly the same), unlike the full-slip single version that stacks the essay books together, the premium box does not include the essay book, so the spine thickness of the full-slip case is thinner than the single version, and the paper material and Please note that post-processing may be different.

The premium box lineup to be released in the future, including <Little Drummer Girl> and <The Girl Who Leapt Through Time>, will also be structured so that a separate full-slip duplicate purchase is not required.

<The Girl Who Leapt Through Time> Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Edition preorders will start on October 5th (Wednesday) at 4PM through major online bookstores. Thank you for your interest.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelCollz
I ordered the FS. I’m on the fence about keeping the order, with the $24 shipping and average artwork. The spot gloss on the SteelBook is what made me place the order. When will we know the release date?

I ordered the FS. I’m on the fence about keeping the order, with the $24 shipping and average artwork. The spot gloss on the SteelBook is what made me place the order. When will we know the release date?

According to post #27 from @eLviS1987 the release date is November 30, 2022.

Reactions: RMA