AZ, U.S.A
Price: $22.99
Release Date: 2/23/16
Order Link: :amazon: Amazon.com

Trade Ad:
trade ad.JPG

popcorn2.gif

banner.jpg

Where does the "grrr/smiling" 3D lenticular version come from please ?
Regular US retailers (amazon,...) or Target only ?
Thanks

Last edited:
I was at BBY picking up Spotlight and Secret in Their Eyes. I wasn't even planning on getting this one for a while, but the BBY exclusive lenti was sooooo nice in-hand that I couldn't leave without it. Definitely the nicest BBY exclusive so far!!! The lenti effect is hypnotizing. I highly recommend getting one, and probably sooner rather than later. Roughly half of the 10-20 exclusives had large scratches or were otherwise not up to HDN standards.

Reactions: Actarus
@bloodsnake007 you need the 3D edition it is the nicest of them all IMO. Not crazy on Lenti usually but this one is sweet :oohyeah: Bought mine from Amazon.ca as I saw a small preview and just knew I needed to get the 3D edition :emb:
Really nice lenti on Slipcover with flip flop effect ! Even though pictures already posted took some of the flip flop.

GD 1.jpg GD 2.jpg
Flip Flip effect

Reactions: Hooltra and Hatori
@Netclone should I attempt to remove the stickers, my lenti is flawless...don't want to try to remove them and make a mess :wow:

some peel right off but some are so glued on need advice if anyone as removed them.